BY MR. CLEAN

Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Like to use this to wash my floors. Great clean scent and cleaning power. Would recommend it.
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: CVS
My go to all purpose cleaner for floors. I usually dilute this cleaner and use it for mopping
Brittany B.
Suwanee, GA
I love the smell and CLEAN of this product! The antibacterial purpose of it is great as well
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I absolutely love using this to clean my bathroom smell so good and fresh I love this product
Tracy G.
Ashland
I can’t just pick one they all work amazing and smell so good I would tell u to try them all
Olivia N.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best stuff in the entire world. Mr. Clean definitely stand behind the name. Love.
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
The smell is amazing and the way it cleans my surfaces, floors, and counter tops is wonderful
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
This soap is so great it removes my hardest dirtiest dishes and leaves them with a fresh look
Carmen D.
Chestertown, MD
It smells really good and keeps the house clean for a while, as the dogs mess it up again lol
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I love this to clean my tile floors to get off the dirty and mud and dog 🐶 hair off the floor