BY MR. CLEAN

Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
I wasn't a huge fan of this cleaner, I thought Lysol did a better job when it came to cleaning
Nurie K.
Clinton twp , MI
I do use this product for cleaning mostly my floors, it does clean very good and give a shine,
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Great smell and does an awesome job!!! Use to mop with and it makes my whole house smell great
Jennifer D.
Canton,Ohio
My mom always used mr clean to clean her floors and I love the way it smells and how it cleans!
SDQ618477 Yamilka M.
Doral, FL
Deja excelente aroma y limpieza implacable, es muy bueno no tengo complaing , lo compro siempre
Elizabeth S.
I do love this product for years. I think is the best in the market and the smell is delicious
Ladonna B.
Use this to clean bathrooms and kitchen. I also use this to mop the floors. It smells great too
This is the only cleaner I use for my kitchen. Cuts that grease real quick and save your wrists
Jade a.
Smells good, after cleaning & does a great job at getting things clean quick. Highly recommend.
Marlena E.
Petersburg, AK
The smell is pretty powerful (not bad, just strong) but the cleaning agents do an amazing job!!