BY MR. CLEAN

Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this Mr Clean on my floors, it works really well and has a fresh scent. It's a good value, but I prefer a different brand over this one, but I will purchase it again, if it's on sale and cheaper than the other brand.
Carrie W.
I used this product to clean my floors after throwing my roommate a birthday party and it cleaned them amazingly. It even smells good so we didn’t have to worry about the smells left over from the party the night before.
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
I have tile in my house and I use this product all the time. It smells amazing and is not over powering. The price for it as well is affordable. The bottle also lasts long. I would highly recommend this product to all.
Mary R.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Target
This product is great! It does the job with a refreshing scent and a clean feel to the whole house! I use this product pretty regularly and would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a multipurpose cleaner!
Jessy C.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Smells amazing! Makes my cleaning so much easier! Affordable and brought at a few local stores of mine which I go to shop rite Walmart and target! Gets the job done and the house smells clean for at least a
Day or two
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
With high traffic floors, 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog. I try to keep my floors as clean as I can, especially with one of my kids being a crawler. This makes me feel that I'm getting a cleaner floor and it smells great!
Natalia S.
I use this in the kitchen. It leaves all of the surfaces clean and smelling fresh and citrusy. The price is always affordable and Mr. Clean has been a cleaning staple in my home for decades. Does not leave a residue
Everything N.
Denver
Mr clean makes the best cleaning supplies. This is my go to for the tile floor. Small amount last a long time . This has a great smell of clean . Love the floors after I use the cleaner. The shiny floor is the best
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a fresh smell, cleans nicely. Kills germs. U can clean anything with this as long as u add water you don’t have to rinse. Leaves the house smelling good for houses if not days! Priced cheaper! I do recommend: