BY MR. CLEAN

Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I use Mr. Clean to mop my floors, keep my kitchen  and my bathroom clean. The smell is amazing and it gets the job done. Just a little big goes a long way. It is such a great value for the price. You an easily find it in the grocery store or places like Wal-Mart or Target.
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this multipurpose cleaner. I enjoy how this smells and I like to use this on my floors. Its a really good products to mop and I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to try it out.
Darnisha N.
Wisconsin
IT really helps break down dirt! I use this i my bathroom, like I do with most of his products LOL! This was just really great to have, I let it sit for abs 3m ad eveything is so easy to clean!
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this, it dies a great job at cleaning my floors and not leaving behind sticky residue. I also like that it's so affordable as well and a little bit goes a long way too.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this cleaner,  it smells great , and cleans great too. I use it on my floors and I also clean my bathroom with it. Mr.Clean smells so fresh and clean.I would recommend this product to everyone and I would buy again.The price is very affordable.
Megan J.
Inman, Sc
This reminds me of grandma’s house. The smell took me back to the 80’s with my crazy grandma always mopping the floor with her lemon scented Mr. Clean. I think it worked well then and it still works great now! Something about this lemon smell just make my house feel so much cleaner! It’s a great value and I will continue to buy it!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
Who doesn’t know about Mr Clean? It has always been a household brand for my family. It works well and smells great and you can use it for so many things. It is very affordable and easy to find in a variety of different smells and uses.
Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
Smells amazing! The scent is very refreshing leaving your house smelling clean. It's a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way. There's no need to oversaturate any counter tops or surfaces. I mainly use it on my floors, because of the nice refreshing lingering scent. Follow the instructions on the back and don't use too much!
Danielle C.
Mr. Clean multi surface lemon said is my number one go-to house cleaner. It is always soft in my utility room and under my bathroom sink. It smells fantastic and doesn't have an overpowering lemon scent. There is absolutely no chemical smell at all. It doesn't leave a sticky residue behind like some multi surface cleaners do.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY
I absolutely love this product! The scent is so refreshing to me. My husband laughs at me because sometimes when I get overwhelmed with housework I will put some of this in a mop bucket, clean the floor and it calms and refocuses me lol. Then I can get the rest of the house cleaned. The scent is very clean and refreshing!