BY MR. CLEAN

Bowl Brush & Caddy Set. Caddy has a non-slip base. Stylish caddy holds round bowl brush for easy storage. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
The new house I moved in had a very badly stained toilet. I bought this brush from the dollar store and it got just about every hard water and rust stain out of my toilet. It won't disappoint you that's why I tell anybody who buys a brush to go with Mr. Clean.
Amber C.
This product is great for keeping and brushing your toilets clean. But i would really suggest keeping a close look on them when you have a little one around because they tend to get curious and play with stuff they're not suppose to. It wouldn't be healthy for them to mess around with this. You can never be too careful when it comes to your little ones.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I'll only buy this brush! I like that it holds brush securely and encloses around bristles catching any drips. It cleans my toilet well with the length of handle being perfect not to long or to short so able to get right scrubbing pressure and angle to scrub. No more looking for a Tolkien brush that works. This is the one!
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
Need your toilet cleaned? This works great 👍🏿 I love the fact I can put it back in base after use and not worry about it tipping over. I purchased it at Walmart for a low price. I recommend this for anyone's home!
Brooke B.
Found at dollar store for maybe 5 bucks if not cheaper and i love it. handy toliet brush with caddy to keep it put away and somewhat out of site. great purchase.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I've bought several of these. They are inexpensive and can be tossed when they get worn out. They are also compact and easy to store.
Kamber G.
I have three of these in my house- one in each bathroom. They ate great quality and get the job done. I definitely recommend them.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
One can never go wrong with mr. clean. and with his help. we can have a sparkling clean bowl in no time. his product is well made.
Danielle F.
Knoxville, TN
Great purchase convenient affordable and discrete. hardly nobody can notice and u can keep under sink without spreading germs.
Emi M.
This is a great brush with strong bristles. If you want a long lasting clean toilet than this is the brush for you!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't tried this product yet but I would like to try it.