Mr. Clean Round Bowl Brush & Caddy Set

Bowl Brush & Caddy Set. Caddy has a non-slip base. Stylish caddy holds round bowl brush for easy storage. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
This product is great for the price. To me it does the job well and I really cannot complain. I use Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl spray, let it soak in and then use the Mr. Clean Toilet Bowl Brush to scrub the bowl clean. It can be hung up but that sort of grosses me out. I leave it in the caddy on the floor behind each toilet; more discreet - and convenient!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
The new house I moved in had a very badly stained toilet. I bought this brush from the dollar store and it got just about every hard water and rust stain out of my toilet. It won't disappoint you that's why I tell anybody who buys a brush to go with Mr. Clean.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Best toilet scrubber I've bought so far, bing a mother of a 6 year old boy who lets say needs to practice on aim, I find myself cleaning the toilet every other day and with Mr Clean always cuts my mother duties in half!! The best thing is that it comes with a little holder for it so you don't have to try and hide it unless my son wants a wand that day!! lol
Amber C.
This product is great for keeping and brushing your toilets clean. But i would really suggest keeping a close look on them when you have a little one around because they tend to get curious and play with stuff they're not suppose to. It wouldn't be healthy for them to mess around with this. You can never be too careful when it comes to your little ones.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
I'll only buy this brush! I like that it holds brush securely and encloses around bristles catching any drips. It cleans my toilet well with the length of handle being perfect not to long or to short so able to get right scrubbing pressure and angle to scrub. No more looking for a Tolkien brush that works. This is the one!
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
Need your toilet cleaned? This works great 👍🏿 I love the fact I can put it back in base after use and not worry about it tipping over. I purchased it at Walmart for a low price. I recommend this for anyone's home!
Brooke B.
Found at dollar store for maybe 5 bucks if not cheaper and i love it. handy toliet brush with caddy to keep it put away and somewhat out of site. great purchase.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I love this brush, it works wonderful. Best I have used so far. Plus it comes with a stand so you don't have to leave it under the sink.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I've bought several of these. They are inexpensive and can be tossed when they get worn out. They are also compact and easy to store.
Kamber G.
I have three of these in my house- one in each bathroom. They ate great quality and get the job done. I definitely recommend them.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I haven't tried this product yet but I would like to try it.