BY MR. CLEAN

Bowl Brush & Caddy Set. Caddy has a non-slip base. Stylish caddy holds round bowl brush for easy storage. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
The new house I moved in had a very badly stained toilet. I bought this brush from the dollar store and it got just about every hard water and rust stain out of my toilet. It won't disappoint you that's why I tell anybody who buys a brush to go with Mr. Clean.
Dana C.
Trenton, nj
Need your toilet cleaned? This works great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ I love the fact I can put it back in base after use and not worry about it tipping over. I purchased it at Walmart for a low price. I recommend this for anyone's home!
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I've bought several of these. They are inexpensive and can be tossed when they get worn out. They are also compact and easy to store.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
Easy to use. Great at getting whole toilet bowl clean. Love that it has the holder so extra drips are caught.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I have one I recommend it it's pretty good it lasted a lot long then other ones I have bought before
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
I bought this first thing. Its easy to access and keeps thing more organized and sanitary.
Ivana M.
Raleigh , NC
Soy fanatica de la marca mister clean! Este cepillo es buen bueno y duradero
Brooke B.
Found at dollar store for maybe 5 bucks if not cheaper and i love it. handy toliet brush with caddy to keep it put away and somewhat out of site. great purchase.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
One can never go wrong with mr. clean. and with his help. we can have a sparkling clean bowl in no time. his product is well made.
Kerry G.
Brick, NJ
Does exactly what it says. Gets the job done and stores nicely out of the way
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't tried this product yet but I would like to try it.