BY MR. CLEAN

Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This product is great and works well when you are washing the car. It is very effective shinning up the rims on your car. It is very easy to use just spray on and wipe off or wrinkle off. I would recommend this product and I will purchase this product.
Julia M.
Anchorage
Gets stuff out in a crazy way. Never would thing and it smells amazing. Very effective even used on the house and got mold off the house and marks from the toys. Would buy again most definitely . Helps out a lot
Adian A.
detroit
I was able to clean my vinyl siding AND the cement around it with just my garden hose. I was impressed! Recomended this to my entire family.
The scent not that strong. Yes I would absolutely buy it again. Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Multipurpose Cleaner 22 fl. oz. Trigger Spray
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
My husband swears by this product! He can’t wait for warm weather so he start his summer ritual of cleaning everything with this cleaner! He says it is awesome on the lawn mower, the car, and any other stubborn items.
Jabria C.
Is the clean out my car is great night if you clean my wheels my interior bro like the outside of my car is that I don’t like cleaning my car but I could leave my car with Mr clean nice bro
Brittany O.
Aiken
Good product. Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Christina R.
Kingston
I have honestly never used this product. I was trying to review the magic erasers and it would not give me the option, but also wouldn’t let me go back and un select mr clean.
Lisa S.
cleans well. great scent.
but doest clean brake dust very well. for just routine cleaning i would use always but harder to clean you need something a bit stronger.
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
I love this product so much! It is super effective, it takes the stains out and disinfects the areas of the nastiest germs. It has a great value if you purchase the larger sizes! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family looking to clean their homes and keep their houses smelling fresh
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
I don’t often wash my car but when I do, I use this stuff! My dad and husband love using it and you can really tell especially on the tires of your car!