Mr. Clean Multipurpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness New Zealand Spring 28 fl. oz. Trigger Spray

BY MR. CLEAN

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt and eliminate odors on linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose cleaner is perfect for siding, exterior doors and more. The quick clean and great scent you get with this all-purpose cleaner are almost as refreshing as the time it frees up for you. see more...

Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Mr. Clean Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Summer Citrus, 24 oz Great cleaner for floors from tile to concrete. Can be used to clean up the toughest spills & smells. Antibacterial adds an extra benefit keeps those little ones safe from those unseen germs.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Absolutely love me clean, the scent is so nice, it really gets my kitchen clean, even the stains on my floor, it makes my floor very shiny, I bought from Walmart and highly recommend. I even use it on stains on my carpet and couch, always gets them out!
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
I love this cleaner! I use it for virtually everything! I mix 1 part to 2 parts water and put it in a spray bottle to clean my counters, stove, shower, etc. This is a versatile cleaner with a very good scent!
Julie M.
Salem
I love the fresh scent that this cleaned provides! I usually buy this at my local Dollar General, and it's my favorite for the kitchen. I have bought multiple times and will continue. Highly recommend.
Kayla S.
Walker, LA
Mr clean with febreeze keeps my house clean and smelling nice. With 4 kids and a dog, I need all the corners cut that I can and I love that this has febreeze scent so I feel like I did more when the house smells good lol.
tosha E.
Grafton
Me. Clean I love all the products. They always do wha they say & smell amazing. There is no cons from on this products I always use and I highly recommend. Ya u can never go wrong with Any Mr. Clean product
Jasmine C.
Olivehurst, CA
It's a really great product and the prices arent to high but it doesn't work sometimes and then most of the time it does I but mine at Walmart or rite aid
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Another favorite. Mr clean products are great. I like the price point and how well they work. I am always happy with mr clean.
Veronica M.
Winchester
Have been using this product like forever. Does a good job and smells good. Can use it to clean any room in the house.