Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner with Gain Original Fresh Scent Liquid 2-40 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by mero B.

BY MR. CLEAN

The Power of Mr. Clean and the amazing scent of Gain! Mr. Clean Multi Purpose Cleaner with Gain scent is perfect for cleaning almost any hard surface in your home. Use it on the kitchen sink, greasy stovetops, even on your floor.* see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal A.
Prattville , AL
I just bought this product the other day and finally got around to using it. I mixed it with hot water in my mop bucket and the whole house smells like fresh laundry! I actually went and cleaned both bathrooms just so I could mop and get the fresh scent in there too. Price is great, coupons seem to be out for it every so often as well which is even better. The ONLY thing I could recommend to the Mr. Clean makers is get together with Swiffer so when I need to do light cleaning with my Swiffer Wet Jet!
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
I honestly love this product from Mr. clean it is so good and it smells amazing you don’t have to use a lot. A little goes along way you can also find this product at Walmart target local super markets or grocery stores it cleans very nice it doesn’t leave a residue or make anything feel sticky
Milly M.
Seminole, FL
I like the smell of gain laundry detergent. I figured having a multi purpose cleaner that smells the same would be heaven. Turns out too much of a good thing can be bad. I still love to keep this around but switch on and off between homemade cleaners and fabuloso as well as some other.
Elizabeth a.
Germantown, KY
Love the smell. Streak free shine. I have linoleum hard wood floors, and it makes them look great. Smell lasts a while too. Cons is there's not enough in a bottle. Very effective I'd recommend it to anyone! I will not buy anything else but mr. Clean
Brittany M.
Winnsboro
My favorite cleaner ever!!!
I use this daily! I love love love the scent it really is my favorite! It does perfect cleaning anything and everything! This size is the best for the price, but I buy this product very frequently!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product. When i use this product. To clean my kitchen. I give this product a 10!works very well. It the best value for the money. I purchased this when on sale at target with coupons I would buy again with coupons
Jessy C.
Melissa B.
I have just yet to start using this product so far so good the only thing about Mr. clean that I do not like is the mob the products are pretty good I love the magic eraser
Cherise W.
This is my first love! I use it for everything, bathrooms, kitchen, and everywhere else in between. You cannot beat the price, and the best thing about it, it has the most amazing scent! I always buy it from Walmart at an excellent price. I definitely have to tell everyone about this product!
Brandi C.
Very fresh and clean. Does the job on demand I would most definitely try this product again in the near future. I purchased at Walmart and have been in love since. Nothing I would like to have changed with this product. Other than for free of course!