Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent uploaded by Christal V.Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent uploaded by Denise H.

BY MR. CLEAN #20 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Great for kitchens, bathrooms and tons of tough jobs, Mr. Clean® helps you to cut stubborn grease and grime on virtually any surface. It's formulated with a Febreze® fresh scent, which eliminates odors in the home. Mr. Clean® cleaner Formulated with Febreze® freshness Helps eliminate odors Powerful, multi-surface cleaning Meadows & Rain® scent 40 fl oz see more...

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love the smell of this one. Everything you usually find is lemon ! Personally I was sick of smelling lemon , so I switched to this scent and fell in love with it.  I'm a big time clean freak , and love this product .  I dilute this in my sink or bottle , and just go !  I use reusable cloths too when I clean.  Doing as much as cleaning I do every day , this don't last long in house but I keep it stocked for that reason.  The price is also affordable !
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite !!! This is a multi purpose cleaner and it’s the best when it comes on to cleaning my bathroom. I use this to clean my bathroom floor, sink, toilet, bath tub, shower... EVERYWHERE! A little goes a very long way and it suds up fairly easily. Not to mention .. this scent is incredible !!!!! It makes your bathroom smell and feel extra clean, just the scent alone! I would spend more time in my bathroom just because of the scent and it lasts a few days too!
Danielle💚💟 A.
Lodi, CA
I absolutely love any type of products that are Mr. Clean!!! As I knew it would, my counters and walls were amazingly clean and sparkling. The smell is not to strong and lasts quite awhule., Which I enjoyed. Mr. Clean Febreze Meadows & Rain Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner 40 oz
Danielle C.
Mr. Clean is one of my favorite products. I've been using the multi-surface cleaner for years. It has a fantastic clean smell doesn't smell like chemicals at all. It leaves my house smelling nice and clean. I love the fact that it is antibacterial and says it right on the packaging.
Samantha L.
O Fallon, MO
Works great and smells even better! I use this cleaner throughout my house; haven’t found a surface it couldn’t clean. It cuts through anything from grease in the kitchen to soap scum in the bathroom. Works great on floors too! It doesn’t leave behind any residue like I found most multi-surface cleaners do, and leaves a light pleasant scent.
jennifer o.
I like this product because it is capable of cleaning many different surfaces and the scent isn't overpowering it's a nice fresh scent. I also like that this particular product is the refill of the spray bottle so that I don't have to continually buy a smaller spray bottle, and I can just save the previous one and refill it with this product
Janelle R.
Norman
We love Mr. Clean and this scent is so clean smelling! It works to get all the sticky, sloppy, messy gunk that accumulates daily, and smells phenomenal. It’s my go to brand for cleaning my counters, and the scents are just a great bonus!! This one is always sold out at my Walmart, but I snag it as soon as I see it!
Ashli J.
The Mr. clean multi surface cleaner in the meadows and rain scent is one of my favorites!! We have been using it off and on for years. It’s affordable and it cleans almost everything. It leaves your house smelling so good.... you can smell the scent for days after cleaning. I highly recommend this one!!
Christa A.
USA
This product does a great job cleaning floors and counters. The scents are great and not overwhelming. It leaves a nice clean smell with no visable residue. Packaging is well marked and adorable. Catches the eye in the store and you instantly know what brand it is. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy cleaning with Mr. clean, the Cleaning power is unstoppable. And the scent leaves your house smelling amazing
Great value for the price and can be purchased at any local drug stores grocery stores