Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent uploaded by Christal V.Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent uploaded by Denise H.

BY MR. CLEAN

Great for kitchens, bathrooms and tons of tough jobs, Mr. Clean® helps you to cut stubborn grease and grime on virtually any surface. It's formulated with a Febreze® fresh scent, which eliminates odors in the home. Mr. Clean® cleaner Formulated with Febreze® freshness Helps eliminate odors Powerful, multi-surface cleaning Meadows & Rain® scent 40 fl oz see more...

Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent

Start your review of Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Winston-Salem nc
Excelente producto muy buen aroma  suave  pero deja la frescura en toda la casa muy buen producto  lo utilizo para mi trabajo utilizo productos con un olor muy fuerte a pegamento y con esto desaparece el olor al instante  pruébalo no te arrepentirás
Clarence, PA
This is a great cleaner.  It has antibacterial properties. Just leave it on long enough before wiping. The smell is refreshing too.  It works great In the kitchen and bathroom at cutting through grease and soap scum. I would buy again
Chelsea, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
So fresh ! Does a great job , I use it mostly for my floors , the smell is great and last a long time . Very effective, my go to I rebuy it all the time .Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner - Meadows & Rain Scent
Riverside
I use this product to mop my floors. It smells great and leave my floors clean and smelling great. No residue left behind which I'm thankful for and doesn't leave the floors sticky like other products I've used in the past. This is my go to for clean floors. I actually use it in my steam mop which I feel keeps my mop clean as well. I add a cap of it in the laundry when I forget to removed my clothes from the washer. It removed that mold smell Thank god. I learned that trick from my mom then re wash the clothes again after.
Yorktown, VA
I love the scent this has, not overpowering but it covers the white vinegar I use to clean my wood floors. It even gives a nice glow to the floors when I am done. In my opinion it inhances the cleaning effects of the white vinegar and would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has to clean hardwood floors. Remember 1 cup vinegar to 2 cups of water and I use a 1/2 cup of the Meadows and Rain, double or triple to size of floor you're working with.
Swannanoa, NC
Love anything mr clean its a name all households know and trust. This scent is so amazing its just a clean smooth smell. Id like yo see a thicker liquid to mop with and more for stain remover. I love the rain and meadows it my fave out of all the different ones they offer. Also cant beat 3 dollars for a huge bottle.
I use this to mop my vinyl wooden plank floors and it does a wonderful job and doesn't leave a residue behind.....so no rinsing.  I also use it to clean surfaces through out the home, sinks, toilets, showers and tubs, walls and appliances.  I do find that I need to rinse and use glass cleaner after cleaning shiny or glass front appliances after use.  A great scent but not my favorite so I deducted a star from 5 to 4.
San Francisco
A little smell harsh, I always when working with this tool, open the window. And indeed this tool washes everything: soot, soot, soot, grease, old stains! Now I clean "sun wedge" everything: and pots, pans, microwave, oven, stove (by the way I have a stove seclo - ceramic, I first sprayed at your risk and fear, but everything is fine, no drips, no scratches left!!
West Allis , WI
Purchased at: Target
When you have a tough, smelly, and horrible mess or when you need a light touch up mr clean multi surface will always be in my top three favorite cleaners. This comes in a variety of scents and colors. I’ve even found an anti-bacterial lemon scent bottle. Mr clean always does the job right and I never have to go over my work again.
Butternut, WI
This is a good multi surface cleaner and has a nice fresh scent that is not over powering. It smells like a mixture of flowers and an ocean breeze. I used the cleaner mostly for my floors and it left my floors clean and smooth. I have switched to organic so I won't repurchase but it used to be a frequent flyer in my cart.

Dollar General

Dollar General was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email