BY MR. CLEAN #53 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and wa...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Anna D.
Antelope , CA
I love the aroma of this cleaner! It makes my house smell amazing! It is also in expensive
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
Super concentrated so this lasts, plus it leaves a great scent afterwards! I love it!!
Sheila F.
Bronx, NY
This scent is amazing. I mop and clean other thing with it. Love Mr. Clean products!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love mr clean products there some of the best plus this one smells so amazing
Rachel A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product works great and it smells good too. I like to use it on my floors.
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I really like this product just for daily use on cleaning my kitchen floor. It doesn’t smell too strong and my clients like it. I own a cleaning company and have used this and gotten compliments. It’s not expensive which is nice, easy to find at the local grocery store. Walmart and other stores.
Meera C.
Pickering, ON
This is our regular brand for cleaning all around the house. I find the multi cleaner is great on our floors without leaving any sticky residue and it leaves a really fresh scent around the house. A brand I trust...
Tara T.
I don’t like buying the generic lemon scent so I decided to try this one and it smells so good. Even after a few hours you can still smell it. It works great cleaning too, no streaking or anything. Great product.
Shelby M.
Belleville , ON
I love the smell of this. It makes the whole house smell great and it lasts a long time. It cleans the fooors effectively and I mix it in a spray bottle with water for other surfaces.
Alicia W.
This makes my floors smell amazing. Having 3 large dogs that bring in paw prints from snow or rain, it cleans it like magic. Makes my floors shiny and non sticky.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?