BY MR. CLEAN #54 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and wa...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Emily S.
Keller, TX
This smells so good! I used some coupons and actually got it for free. I usually buy the blue one but after getting this one and trying it out it in my kitchen I loved it! Seriously smells like paradise!
Shaniqua O.
I use this for my floors when I'm up it is great to use because it gives a great tropical seems also to the home which I love I also use it to wash my walls don't judge me
amber c.
Peoria, IL
This is amazing!!! not only does it do amazing job at cleaning but the smell is out of this world.it fills my house and people think I'm burning candles when its just the cleaner.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I absolutely love the scent of this. Not only does it smell amazing but it works very very well. The scent stays in the house for a while after you clean too.
Amber W.
Prichard
I love this scent! You can clean just about anything, while leaving a refreshing and clean scent! I normally buy from Walmart, or Dollar General. Good value!
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I LOVE Mr. Clean products. It gets the job done and leaves the house smelling amazing. You can use it in the bathroom or any other room in your home.
Jo-Ann L.
Millinocket
Love the way this smells and the price is great leaves ur floors clean and ur house smelling great i buy my either at family dollar or walmart
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Smells good and cleans so good.. my house smells good for hours. I would recommend this product for any type of cleaning that needs they may have.
Norma A.
Long Beach
The best scent ever!!! I cant tell you how much i love this scent! Its strong but not too strong.  Leaves my home smelling great every time
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the smell of this cleaner, and it lasts forever. Compared to other bottles of the same amount, it might be a bit more, but it's worth it.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?