Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz. uploaded by Leslie C.

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen i...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Danielle C.
Great smell and leaves the area and house smelling fresh and clean! Definitely recommend using if you are serious about cleaning and keeping your home clean and fresh.
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
I cleans pretty well. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but my house guests liked the way it smelled. I would buy this brand again, but maybe try a different scent next time.
Kerie E.
Champaign
I like that I can use this on so many different surfaces and all over my home. I love the scent also. I have even changed my scent of Gain detergent to this scent.
member-e1d01
I love the way this smells! Not only does it do a good job for not only mopping, but also wiping down any and everything! Not to mention that the smell is long lasting!
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great cleaner i have found a few things that work great but this is always my go to it leaves behind a great smell cleans amazing and its actually affordable!!!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz. This is the best brand of products for house cleaning. MR. Clean never lets you down!! Always gets the job done for any surface
Amanda H.
melvin
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The smell is outstanding. This is by far my favorite scent if Mr. Clean. Not only does it leave your home smelling fresh and clean but it cleans wonderfully. I use it on every surface in my home.
Kathy G.
Mocksville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr  clean has the power to clean and freshen the house at the same time whs t more could you ask for germ free home with a burst of flowers in the roaming through your germ free home
Nicole M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. y’all. Seriously, I don’t know if it’s because I’m married now and enjoy cleaning my house but cleaning products have never been my thing until then, this product it one of my top favorites. Get it. It makes your house smell so clean and wonderful.
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mr Clean multi-purpose products! I love the fact that they are multi-purpose and that they leave no filmy residue on my surfaces. I usually buy my products at Walmart for a very decent price. I recommend Mr Clean products because they work great, they are not pricey and besides they smell great
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?