BY MR. CLEAN #54 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and wa...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love this scent so much! It had no chemical smell at all. It reminds me of a tropical getaway everytime i use it. It cleans so well with little effort, like all the other Mr.Clean products and it cleans multiple surfaces without being harsh. You can use it on anything from your bathroom tub to your stainless steel kitchen appliances, to baby toys (but dont forget to rinse baby toys no matter what) to your walls and just about anything in-between. Definitely a must have cleaning product for the home.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mmm, this cleaner smells fantastic! Anything with Febreze in it always smells incredible, but the Hawaiian Aloha cleaner is my favorite scent! A little goes a long way, and the scent lingers long after I finish cleaning, so my apartment always smells amazing. It may be a bit pricier than other brands, but it's worth it since you only have to use half as much.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Live this to mop floors I hv wood and tile, Hawaiian breeze is what's in my glade so for all the smells to be the same is Gres they have these products. I hate when I'm using products that smell different and the smells start mixing in a bad way....

Great product cleans well.
lindsay F.
I like mr. Clean products they help get my floors clean without leaving any weird sticky residue it smells great leaves my house smelling refreshed I do like the other sense as well but this one is definitely my favorite
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Immmmm amo mr clean justamente hoy nice Limpieza profunda y no Arruina el piso de Madera y muy buen plot me encanta en realidad buen precio buen tamano genial para desinfectar me encanta el de limon para Toda la casa genial.
April S.
I love to use this cleaner when in mopping my floors. It leaves and great scent and no sticky feeling when I'm done. The scent is amazing and lingers. It doesn't take much to get the job done at all.
Amanda H.
#MrClean makes a great all purpose spray that smells wonderful! I use it in my kitchen and my nursery. Picked up some glass spray bottles that can be easily refilled and reused just for this product!
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mr.Clean is awesome..this brand products are amazingly good they really clean up everything..totally worth the price..it smells so so so good and leaves everything super fresh and clean
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great smelling product with awesome cleaning power! We like to use it for moping and it leaves the floor fresh and clean and makes the house smell great!
A little goes a long way!
Roque F.
Los Angeles
I bought this two weeks ago. I hate the fabuloso smell and the other pine and strong smells. This one is perfect. Smells clean, fresh and not so over powering. It also did wonders on my kitchen floor.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?