Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz. uploaded by Leslie C.

BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen i...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Caitlynn P.
Staten Island
First I love the scent of this cleaner! I like to put it in a spray bottle with some water and use of to clean surfaces and my sons toys! I even use it when I’m mopppingmy floor! It’s great for cleanliness and leaving your home smelling amazing!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite scent of all the mr clean products. It smells very tropical while also smelling fresh and clean. It’s a great value for how long it lasts and it really gets up dirt really well
Tonya C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for floors, household surfaces such as sinks and countertops and I even use it to clean the toilets.  Wonderful scent and cleans without leaving a residue behind.  No rinsing necessary.
Marcine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Mr. Clean Multi Purpose Cleaner is a household staple. The fresh scent keep my house smell clean and fresh. When family and friends come to visit they always compliment me on house my house smells like Mr. Clean.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
MY FAVORITE I LOVE THIS SCENT I don’t know anyone who doesn’t it’s amazing. It’s so good for cleaning and leaves things smelling so great. I usually get it from walmart or target.
Hannah H.
Spring Branch
I love Mr. Clean. It makes my home have a clean feel to it. Its a great value & very affordable. Very affective & never disappoints. Has such a nice scent! I highly recommend.
Melissa Anne A.
Bluffton, SC
Strong smell and great cleaner. It is always a good value since you don’t need much to get a good clean. I just wish they had this scent back in my area. It’s hard to find.
Gale C.
This is a great all-purpose cleaner. I use it on my floors, walls and counters. I find it works well for mutiple surfaces and had been a repeat purchase for many years.
Danielle C.
Great smell and leaves the area and house smelling fresh and clean! Definitely recommend using if you are serious about cleaning and keeping your home clean and fresh.
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
I cleans pretty well. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but my house guests liked the way it smelled. I would buy this brand again, but maybe try a different scent next time.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?