BY MR. CLEAN #53 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and wa...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We frequently use Mr. clean as a mop solution. It smells great, and it leaves the floor clean, without streaks. I love to get it at Dollar General, using a digital coupon. Great product!
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great cleaner i have found a few things that work great but this is always my go to it leaves behind a great smell cleans amazing and its actually affordable!!!
Cassie C.
Lavalette, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love cleaning my floors with this in the spring/summer. It has such a refreshing smell! I love that it clears my floors so easily! I definitely recommend to everyone!
Kelly H.
new bethlehem
This product works well and the smell is amazing, the smell also last for awhile and keeps your house smelling nice all day long..., it also come in different scents.
Kerie E.
Champaign
I like that I can use this on so many different surfaces and all over my home. I love the scent also. I have even changed my scent of Gain detergent to this scent.
amber f.
I tried this product when it first came out and can say that I became a big fan! I personally only use a little at a time because a little goes a log way with it. the smell will full your house for hours after mopping. Don't forget to mix with water!
Nikole K.
This is a great for cleaning hardwood floors. It leaves my floors clean and leaves an amazing scent in the house. My floors feel like the dirt is completely gone and no residual cleaner is left behind. I would test it out if you haven’t yet!
Olivia B.
W Middlesex, PA
Me.clean is a great multipurpose cleaner. I use it for my floors, window seals, tables, and anywhere else I can. I purchase it at Walmart and the dollar store. It is affordable and easy to use.
Audrey T.
Sheboygan, WI
Floors, counter, stove top, this cleaner is really a best friend in the kitchen. It smells amazing and is the bests cleaner for its price!! Always a huge Mr. Clean fan and this is the only cleaner i use. Best all around cleaner for any room of your house!!
Brittany B.
JENNINGS, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz. This is the best brand of products for house cleaning. MR. Clean never lets you down!! Always gets the job done for any surface
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?