Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz. uploaded by Leslie C.

BY MR. CLEAN #55 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen i...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Robin W.
Morgantown, WV
I love the scent. Not a chemical smell. Fresh. Not overpowering. Product cleans well. No streaking or buildup noted on my floors. I cannot stand bleach strong smells and this scent does not bother me.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaning solution. It smells amazing and I love how big the bottle is because it last me a while. I have hardwood surfaces and this is a lifesaver in terms of keeping everything looking nice and clean.
Britney H.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite scent of all the mr clean products. It smells very tropical while also smelling fresh and clean. It’s a great value for how long it lasts and it really gets up dirt really well
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product to cleaning to clean my floors. I use it in my steamer and by hand. The steamer with Mr. Clean in it doesn't clean my floors as well as when I do it by hand. But still cleans my floors.
Aa
This is awesome for spring cleaning! It is very effective, reasonably priced and gets the job done. The smell is awesome and lasts a long time. I bought mine at Walmart and I can’t wait to buy another!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the fresh clean Hawaiian scent, it cleans well and does not leave any streaks no matter the surface I’m cleaning. It’s a good value and available everywhere I shop. I would defiantly buy it again
Jeremy B.
Beavercreek
Does it smell like ICE? That's all I know about Hawaii, thanks to Dog the Bounty Hunter. Hawaii has lots of ICE and you need to get off of it to help your family, man.

Also cleans like you'd expect.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have loved and used Mr. Clean products for years, but the range of new varieties is really a step up. They still work amazingly well, but offer a range of appealing scents as well now.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is definitely not a green product but I like the way it works. I use this mostly in my kitchen. Everything is clean and smells great. It does a great job on my slate floors.
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
MY FAVORITE I LOVE THIS SCENT I don’t know anyone who doesn’t it’s amazing. It’s so good for cleaning and leaves things smelling so great. I usually get it from walmart or target.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?