BY MR. CLEAN #53 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mr. Clean multi-surface cleaner cuts grease and removes grime. Use it all around the house to clean linoleum, tile & hardwood floors*, toilets and bathtubs. Outside, this all-purpose surface cleaner and cleaning solution is perfect for garbage cans, doors and more. Get a powerful clean and a great scent with this multi-purpose cleaner. *use diluated only see more...

• Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?2 Answers
  • What the smell like? Never seen this scent 3 Answers
  • Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and wa...11 Answers
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze freshness 40 oz.
  • "Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing not only does it work great but the smell is great too!" in 2 reviews
  • "Mr. Clean is one of my favorite cleaning products because everything shines afterwards not to mention smells great with this fabulous scent." in 1 review
  • "My go to cleaning product for almost everything!" in 1 review
Gabby L.
Lanoka Harbor
I use this product in my home and I trust it to clean my house. The product is able to clean many things, I use this on my hardwood, lament, and tile floors. The thing loved about it was the scent it had a pleasant smell that everyone in my household would walk in and their faces would light up because of how good it smells.
Melody F.
Abilene, TX
I've used a lot of products but keep going back to mr. clean. The variety of scents is desirable. I buy the big bottles and dilute them into spay bottles and use on every surface. Best for kitchens and bathrooms to eradicate smells and germs. Gets tough dirt and works great on grease.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I usually use this product to clean the nasty dirt from the bathroom I find that it cleans very well and leaves the bathroom smelling like a dream! The price is pretty decent for the quality that this product gives and I find it very helpful for cleaning showers or even toilets.
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Love love love this product we sue it to mop our floors with and the smell is so fragrant I love mopping with it knowing our house will smell great and the scent lasts up to 2 days :) so it’s nice and affordable we will keep using it
Brenda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hello, my name is mr clean and I’m about to make your whole house smell like you did laundry for days! Love how this one smells like my laundry detergent! My whole house smells amazing now! Great product. Affordable. Available almost everywhere!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I all so love this product. Using in the summer time. Its a good cleaner for me. I think it good for it value . I have used it in the bathroom. Leaving a nice scent . I would love to buy it again . When on sale.
Robin W.
Morgantown, WV
I love the scent. Not a chemical smell. Fresh. Not overpowering. Product cleans well. No streaking or buildup noted on my floors. I cannot stand bleach strong smells and this scent does not bother me.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product to cleaning to clean my floors. I use it in my steamer and by hand. The steamer with Mr. Clean in it doesn't clean my floors as well as when I do it by hand. But still cleans my floors.
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Love the fresh clean Hawaiian scent, it cleans well and does not leave any streaks no matter the surface I’m cleaning. It’s a good value and available everywhere I shop. I would defiantly buy it again
Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
I cleans pretty well. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but my house guests liked the way it smelled. I would buy this brand again, but maybe try a different scent next time.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Where do you usually find this scent? I have never seen it and want to try it!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What the smell like? Never seen this scent
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleaner good for tiled floors and counter tops?