BY MR. CLEAN

Eliminates stubborn dirt and stains both in and out of the home. Powerful formula tackles tough jobs including garbage cans and pet areas, leaving a fresh lemon scent. Ideal for finished floors, walls, appliances and countertops. Great for eliminating odors in toilets and sinks. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: CeramicFiberglassPlasticPorcelainStainless SteelTile.PAG50449. 50449. Mr. Clean Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner.

• Does this get koolaid stains out of your counter tops as ...1 Answers
  • Could this remove crayon stains of the walls?1 Answers
  • Are there anymore products that smell just as amazing? 9 Answers
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
I really do like this product.. the smell is great, it cleans well. The only draw back is even though it cleans counter tops well I feel like I need to go over with it with a wet cloth because it’s a chemical. With small children I don’t want them investing chemicals inadvertently. Maybe if they made a more all natural one??
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
What is the best part is I can use for my countertop are use it for my countertops and use it on the floor also just in case our cat those hotspots that I need to keep remove it is one of the best part is I ever use in a highly very highly recommend that you pick this product up and use it for your kitchen
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I love this product because it literally will clean any surface without damaging it. Chemicals aren't too harsh and it gets the job done a lot better than other brands I've tried. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend
Ally L.
This product works great, but doesn’t stand out when it comes to multi surface cleaners. I love the Mr. Clean sponges because they never fail to get stains out of any surface. This product cleans, but not like the sponges.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
Mr. Clean is magic. I love all of their products. It gets my counters and bathroom so clean. I feel so fresh when I use this product. Very pleased with it and would most definitely recommend. Great product!
Shakira T.
Love, love, love! This is a go-to product in my home. Helps with any types of stains and gives it an amazing shine. Would recommend to anyone that needs something for cleaning. Would def buy this again.
Maica W.
GA
Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Cleaner has been in my house for years and I use it to clean my windows. It never leaves streaks on them, gets them super clean, and I love the smell. It's very effective and I highly recommend it, I will continue to use it for many years to come.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
It smells good and does a great job cleaning up the price is good and I trust my house is clean with this prouduct I would recommend this to anyone it's just a all around great cleaning product I feel the smell last I buy this all the time it's one of my favorites
Amber H.
Hayward
I love the smell it's so invigorating. It really does a great job at getting tough stains off my countertops and my stove top has never looked better. I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
Smells super lemony but it's perfect for every surface even sticky floor spills I like that I can spray it right on the floor and wipe it with a wet rag and there's no sticky residue or film left
Jennifer  P.
Newport News, VA
Are there anymore products that smell just as amazing?
Natasha G.
Could this remove crayon stains of the walls?
Karan W.
Flowery Br, GA
Does this get koolaid stains out of your counter tops as well as fantastic?
Meghan L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free? I am EXTREMELY sensitive to gluten. If I even breathe it in, I get tummy trouble.