BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaner; Powerful Cleaning; Helps eliminate odors with Febreze Freshness; Cuts Grease. see more...

Jessy C.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite cleaner. I use it on floors kitchen counters bathroom. You can buy it it almost any drugstore supermarket or any other store. It smells fantastic and does a great job cleaning. It does not leave any filmy residue whatsoever.
Selela M.
Montgomery
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it everyday,about a month ago.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
I brought this for my moms floors in her house and she loves it. She loves the sent its not strong and over powering .
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
Use this product too clean my house scent is strong and long lasting you do not have too use much
Gladis T.
This product is great and I would recommend it for everyone. It’s also very affordable.
Tim F.
Calgary, Alberta
It’s a good all purpose cleaner. It doesn’t smell to over powering and gets the job done