BY MR. CLEAN

Mr. Clean knows the importance of not only looking great, but smelling great too. That's why he added the scent of Gain to Liquid Muscle for a clean that's as fresh and clean as any of his 136 white T-shirts. With 2.5x more power than regular... see more...

• Is this safe enough to use in areas where pets are? ie; f...1 Answers
  • Does this all purpose cleaner leave a sticky residue or u...1 Answers
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
This stuff lasts forever! You need just a dime sized amount. It smells amazing and the smell lingers after mopping or cleaning anything with it. The only thing I dont like is that it is not antibacterial and can sometimes leave a sticky feel.
Jennifer D.
Florence, AL
this cleans so we'll and has THE BEST scent of any cleaner I've used!

I keep a bottle of this in each bathroom and my kitchen. I appreciate that you can dilute it for everyday cleaning, or use it full strength for tough jobs 😍
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love, love, love that Mr. Clean has teamed up with Gain.  This is my ultimate favorite floor cleaning solution and adding the gain scent makes moping so much more enjoyable.  There is no greater feeling than having just moped the floor and sit back and enjoy clean floors and that glorious scent.  Mr. Clean, as always, gets the floors so clean even on the hard spills and spots.
Mia T.
This works wonders it smells soo good and really gets the grease and dirt off of my tiles. Ive been using this for about 3 years now and has never let me down and the gain smells is to die for it smells like  a fresh load of clothes were done !! I really love this product Mr. Clean Mr Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 16 oz
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Its not that I completely dislike this product, its just not one of my favorites to use. The smell isn't amazing but doesn't smell bad, it does clean though. Just not my first choice.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Mr. Clean Mr Clean with Gain Original Fresh Scent Liquid Muscle Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 16 oz works wonders on my floor. I add just a squeeze into my mop water and it makes the whole house smell great.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
This is perfect for washing your floors and getting them clean and having that loveeeeddd gain smell surround your house. no scent is better then gain in terms of freshness and making you feel cozy and home. plus the cleaning power of mr clean gets all the nasties off the floor.
Nora T.
This stuff was surprising. I bought it to clean some stubborn spots on the linoleum in the kitchen. It worked with little effort. The scent isn't overpowering and the auto-stop feature prevents you from adding too much cleaner at a time. I would recommend.
Jessica S.
Bridgeport, MI
Do you have this in your kitchen? If not drop what you are doing and go to the store right now. this highly concentrated cleaner cleans the hardiest of messes and smells the best.
Shelby B.
Jeannette, PA
This is the best cleanser I've ever used. I dilute it and keep it in spray bottles. I clean my counter tops, my floors, my sink, and anything else that has tough stains and dirt. I always keep a bottle on hand.
Becky H.
London, ON
Does this all purpose cleaner leave a sticky residue or unsightly streaks after cleaning?
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this safe enough to use in areas where pets are? ie; floors, surfaces and such? should I give a final rinse to those areas where this cleaning product is used to keep the pets safe?

Walmart