BY MR CLEAN #66 in Bleach

Mr. Clean Mildew Stain Remover with Bleach: With the power of bleach Your home pro see more...

Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
My bathroom is not clean to me if I did not use Mr Clean Mr. Clean Mildew Stain Remover with Bleach. I love the clean fresh smell that lingers long after you use it. I doesn't leave a bleachy smell that a lot of other cleaners do. I love that there is a 'off' option on the bottle sprayer that is not easy to turn. This is a good thing when you have a toddler and a older child that is a self proclaimed scientist.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Mr. Clean is a product I love!! This works so well in the bathtub and on tile to remove that mildew that nobody wants hanging around.
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Mr.clean has been around for years and I llove any products they sale of this brand, specially that eraser scrub !! My fave
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
I love Mr. Clean this stuff works awesomeness in the bathroom and on grout in tiles. almost looks brand new when complete.
Tessa L.
Moses Lake , WA
Complete life saver with kids that stain absolutely everything. Just a couple sprays before you throw in the wash and good to go!