BY MR CLEAN

Mr. Clean Meadows & Rain Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness: Cleans and freshens Powerful multi-surface cleaning Helps eliminate odors with meadows and rain Febreze scent Helps eliminate odors Can be used on exterior and interior of home see more...

• I notice this item was on clearance at my local store. Has anyone...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this to clean the bathroom?13 Answers
  • Anyone know where i can buy it in bulk packages?5 Answers
Buy on Target
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
OMG! I love this product! I love cleaning and having my house smell amazing. This is the go to product to keep your house smelling good. I use this to mop my floors. The scent stays in my house for days on end. When i leave my house, the scent even sticks to my clothes! Highly Recommended by me. It's not a lot of money neither (:
Emma G.
Emma G.
10 mm yes yes yes yes my favorite love this product even my clients love this product will have your whole house smelling fresh and so clean yes mr. Clean is right because this product has all my stainless steel appliances shining just like a diamond can't go a day without my mr. Clean
Mis A.
Mis A.
Rockford, IL
I'm completely obsessed with this product. I use it in pretty much every room in my home. I love the fragrance, and little goes along way. I can usually find the value packs at family dollar, where i can get 2 bottles for $5.00 which save me any where from .50-1.50 if i can a coupon!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I not only love the smell of the Mr. Clean. I absolutely love how well it cleans. My son uses this to clean his messy bathroom and it works so well in the tub, the toilet and even mopping the floors. I love how it makes my house smell so clean after we get done cleaning.
Corrina J.
Corrina J.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is my go to cleaner for everything from the kitchen to the bathroom. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean. This has been the only disinfectant cleaner I have purchased in a long time. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Smells really good. When I clean my floors , I made sure I use this product because my tile floors are spotless. It is around 3 dollars and worth the price!!
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
This is one of the best go to spring cleaning product it smells so good abd it works so well i love it would have every buy it if i had the chance
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
I hate cleaning so I hate product so I really don't like cleaning products so I wouldn't really recommend
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
This works and smells great. I love Mr. Clean because the brand delivers stellar products every time..
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
this is always in our home. I love how it cleans so easy and it smells amazing!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried using this to clean the bathroom?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Anyone know where i can buy it in bulk packages?
Cyd V.
Cyd V.
New Britain, CT
I notice this item was on clearance at my local store. Has anyone used this particular mr. Clean? Why would it go on clearance if it's fairly new in the market.