Mr Clean Mr. Clean Meadows & Rain Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness uploaded by Kristin R.

BY MR CLEAN

Mr. Clean Meadows & Rain Multi-Surface Cleaner with Febreze Freshness: Cleans and freshens Powerful multi-surface cleaning Helps eliminate odors with meadows and rain Febreze scent Helps eliminate odors Can be used on exterior and interior of home see more...

• I notice this item was on clearance at my local store. Ha...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this to clean the bathroom?13 Answers
  • Anyone know where i can buy it in bulk packages?5 Answers
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is the only cleaning product I like to use for my kitchen and bathrooms! It cleans so well! The scent is long lasting and it doesn’t make me feel dizzy when I use it.
Haleigh T.
Love how this product smells and cleans! I use it in my Athletic Training room to help make my room smell better after smelly boys have been in there! I mixed it with Clorox cleaner and water and Just a few sprays here and there and I have a good clean smelling room. The freebreeze even masks the bleach smell which is also great!!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff is AWESOME!!! I only purchased this product because it was a BOGO sale at my local store. I chose this scent because it was the only one available at the time but I wasn't disappointed in either the smell nor it's overall performance. I used it to mop up pee from my hardwood floors. I'm very pleased that it didn't harm my floors but eliminated the odor. It didn't take a bucket full but just two caps and some water. I'm definitely a fan of this Multi purpose cleaner.
Chelsea M.
This is my go to cleaner for pretty much all my hard surfaces at home. I use it in my rubbermade reveal (mop) my floors shine when I'm done & my house smells like spring! It's not an over powering, burn your eyes smell either which is a plus! I buy mine at the dollar store & it's fairly cheap. So that is a major plus too!
Emma G.
10 mm yes yes yes yes my favorite love this product even my clients love this product will have your whole house smelling fresh and so clean yes mr. Clean is right because this product has all my stainless steel appliances shining just like a diamond can't go a day without my mr. Clean
Mis A.
Rockford, IL
I'm completely obsessed with this product. I use it in pretty much every room in my home. I love the fragrance, and little goes along way. I can usually find the value packs at family dollar, where i can get 2 bottles for $5.00 which save me any where from .50-1.50 if i can a coupon!
Sarah C.
I love this cleaner! I use it for almost everything (cleaning bathroom, kitchen, mopping, etc.). I first used it at a friends house to clean frosting off her counters after a night of baking for a birthday party, and it worked flawlessly. Not to mention, it smells good too! I bought my bottle about 5 months ago, and I dilute it in a different bottle. I still have about half my bottle left.
Katie K.
I not only love the smell of the Mr. Clean. I absolutely love how well it cleans. My son uses this to clean his messy bathroom and it works so well in the tub, the toilet and even mopping the floors. I love how it makes my house smell so clean after we get done cleaning.
Corrina J.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is my go to cleaner for everything from the kitchen to the bathroom. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean. This has been the only disinfectant cleaner I have purchased in a long time. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this cleaner! I originally bought it because I had a coupon, but once I tried it, it quickly became one of my favorite cleaning products! The smell is amazing--leaves my whole apartment smelling fresh whenever I use it. I also love that I can use it on my stained concrete floors without harming them. A must buy for any clean household!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried using this to clean the bathroom?
Courtney M.
Anyone know where i can buy it in bulk packages?
Cyd V.
New Britain, CT
I notice this item was on clearance at my local store. Has anyone used this particular mr. Clean? Why would it go on clearance if it's fairly new in the market.