Mr Clean Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads uploaded by Lupe B.

• What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using...6 Answers
  • Do these really last longer than the other ones? 2 Answers
Kim C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a clean shoe freak. I use these daily. On my counter tops when my son spills koolaid and on my purses when they get scuffed. They are essential for my work which is a property management company. I carry one in my bag at all times. Again, my son and I clean our shoes so often that they look brand new years later. Please buy these!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
these are a holy grail cleaning item. they work like magic and keep my walls scuff/dirt free. its an instant pick me up for your home! like toner is to face, this is to paint!
Maggie M.
My daughter loves to draw on walls. These have removed crayon marks SHARPIE marks and all sorts of stuff off of my walls and furniture. I always keep some in hand in case she happens to get into the marker box and doodles on my walls. Doesn't peel the pain and cleans it right up
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
I loooove these things. I always have them in the house and I use them to clean everything. They always make everything so nice and clean and they are hassle free... you don't have to worry about spraying a bunch of cleaners and scrubbing them off.. you just get this wet and run it over the dirt and it comes right up! I'm a clean freak though so of course I spray cleaners anyway lol.
Stacy D.
New London, NC
These things clean everything!!! I keep one in every bathroom in the house and in the kitchen. We also use them in our cleaning business. Mr Clean has saved us so many times when kids decide to draw on walls/ furniture. These erasers are well used around here.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I absolutely love these pads! They work great! I use them all the time to clean smudges off of my white walls. A few scrubs and done! The concentrated cleaning powers removes built-up grime in just seconds!
Tara L.
I couldn't imagine cleaning without my magic erasers now. They are absolutely amazing. My toddler decided to draw on my cabinets with a permanent marker a while back, and the extra power eraser took it right off. It's also amazing on the weird soap scum stuff that builds around the bottom of the tub.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love mr clean magic erasers. They are on the pricey side so I generally buy the off brand at the dollar store. But they work really well. They take off anything and clean everything! My favorite cleaning tool.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
These are amazing. They take every single mark off of white appliances. My refrigerator door handles and oven handle wipe clean with one swipe. I also use is on the trim of my home which is white and everything just wipes clean with no effort at all.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you have kids, you need this! I have yet to come across a mess that this thing couldn't handle. Even on hardwood floors this magic sponge stands against any cleaning product out there.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using the Mr Clean magic eraser?
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Do these really last longer than the other ones?