Mr Clean Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads uploaded by lupe b.

• What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using the Mr ...6 Answers
  • Do these really last longer than the other ones? 2 Answers
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love using mr.clean magic eraser in my tubs and showers' its the best products to remove tough stains ! very affordable product which can be found at a local grocery store!
Amanda C.
I use these for just about every mark/scuff around the house! They are very cost effective for cleaning but would only use for removing marks or scuffs.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
These things seriously are magic! One star off because they are pretty pricey and fall apart pretty easily, but they work miracles.
Phonethira C.
Love this! My husband had never used it before. And once he did, he said it is really MAGIC! We love this! MAGIC ERASER for sure!
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Mr clean magic eraser are the best, it really works. If you have kids you must keep these in stock.
Jessica M.
I love these! They work really well at removing stains! Great for anyone with toddlers as well
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I am a clean shoe freak. I use these daily. On my counter tops when my son spills koolaid and on my purses when they get scuffed. They are essential for my work which is a property management company. I carry one in my bag at all times. Again, my son and I clean our shoes so often that they look brand new years later. Please buy these!
Sarah B.
The magic erasers work well. Just be careful on painted surfaces as they have tendency to pick up some of the paint as well. I'm not a huge fan of the magic erasers. I'd much rather use a sponge or cloth.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
these are a holy grail cleaning item. they work like magic and keep my walls scuff/dirt free. its an instant pick me up for your home! like toner is to face, this is to paint!
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
I loooove these things. I always have them in the house and I use them to clean everything. They always make everything so nice and clean and they are hassle free... you don't have to worry about spraying a bunch of cleaners and scrubbing them off.. you just get this wet and run it over the dirt and it comes right up! I'm a clean freak though so of course I spray cleaners anyway lol.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using the Mr Clean magic eraser?
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Do these really last longer than the other ones?