Mr Clean Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads uploaded by lupe b.

Mr Clean Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads

• What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using the Mr Cl...6 Answers
  • Do these really last longer than the other ones? 2 Answers
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love using mr.clean magic eraser in my tubs and showers' its the best products to remove tough stains ! very affordable product which can be found at a local grocery store!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I use these for just about every mark/scuff around the house! They are very cost effective for cleaning but would only use for removing marks or scuffs.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
These things seriously are magic! One star off because they are pretty pricey and fall apart pretty easily, but they work miracles.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These are the bomb! I love these when they come out. They work amazing! No effort needed when using these. Gotta try if u haven't!
Phonethira C.
Phonethira C.
Love this! My husband had never used it before. And once he did, he said it is really MAGIC! We love this! MAGIC ERASER for sure!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Mr clean magic eraser are the best, it really works. If you have kids you must keep these in stock.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these! They work really well at removing stains! Great for anyone with toddlers as well
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Great to use on bathtubs they really do the job. You don't have to use harsh sprays.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I am a clean shoe freak. I use these daily. On my counter tops when my son spills koolaid and on my purses when they get scuffed. They are essential for my work which is a property management company. I carry one in my bag at all times. Again, my son and I clean our shoes so often that they look brand new years later. Please buy these!
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
these are a holy grail cleaning item. they work like magic and keep my walls scuff/dirt free. its an instant pick me up for your home! like toner is to face, this is to paint!
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert
What's the toughest item you've effectively cleaned using the Mr Clean magic eraser?
Amber L.
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
Do these really last longer than the other ones?