BY MR. CLEAN

Tub & Shower Refills Versatile Usage. Clean: Shower walls. Tub. Shower door. Faucets. Extra dirty surfaces Contains no phosphate. see more...

• Does this work well in the tub/shower to remove soap scum...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to remove crayola1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to remove crayola1 Answers
Crystal W.

This is so easy to use in the shower and shower walls. Cleaning the tub with the telescoping wand is a cinch. his works very well for me. Wish it was a little bigger to do the floors.
valeria d.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these..I use them every time I clean my shower!! They really scrub and are very porace! Great for when I wanna clean the tub before my little one takes her baths!!
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
I love Mr clean products they never disappoint. And they are not too expensive that is nice because some of them are ridiculous in pricing
Rosie G.
We use Mr. Clean scrub pads on everything we need that extra strength on. Mr. Clean is a very great brand for a go to cleaning product.
Lakaisha M.
Jonesboro, GA
Had my son using these when he wrote ALLL OVER MY WALLS lol and it removed the writing with out stripping my paint ...... love them
Rose P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Must have item! I clean my bath tub/shower with this everyday. When I'm not deep cleaning it over the weekend.
Amanda A.
They really do seem like magic! These are a must have in my household! We use them for many things!
Christina O.
Anything to makes job cleaning the bathroom is much appreciated. I like the telescoping feature.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
A definite must. God knows toilets and tubs need constant cleaning. Be clean get the refills.
Brittany W.
Fort Payne, AL
Awesome product! They clean really well and aren't that expensive. Definitely recommend!
Keisha R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Would anyone recommend these?
Joseph Lisa M.
North Platte, NE
Does this product have cleaning products in it? Or is it just the wand?
Lauren W.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this work well in the tub/shower to remove soap scum or hard water marks? We tend to get hard water stains around the drain and I don't like using something as harsh as Tilex.
Krista J.