Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Variety Pack

Cleans Dirt and Grime Like You Never Thought You Could! The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is an innovative cleaning material that penetrates surface grooves where dirt and grime get trapped. It easily and thoroughly breaks up tough dirt, lifting it away from surfaces. And, it does all this with just water alone! Removes set-in dirt on stoves, refrigerators and other appliances Cleans scuff marks and dirt from walls, floors and doors Breaks up tough bathroom soap scum Cleans ground-in dirt on patio furniture And, try it out wherever you find tough dirt*: Car interiors, boat interiors, even wheels Athletic shoe soles, leather uppers and much more! Questions? call or visit mrclean.com

do you use these
I've never tried the magic erasers. Are they really worth the buy?
How long do they last for, when you use them ?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Variety Pack!
Product Highlights
One of my favorite uses is getting scuff marks off walls & doors with them - gets them off without taking off the paint!in 14 reviews
They work great for a bad toilet just cut into 4 and leave a piece in the toilet over night flush in the morning and you got a clean toilet.in 13 reviews
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser removes soap scum, kitchen sink build up, the long leftover coffee stains in your coffee pot, so much more!in 11 reviews
I use it to update charts at work, it has even erased permanent marker from the dry erase boards we thought would never come off.in 10 reviews
dont knw what the hype is but ive used some and everytime i use them they fall apart ive used them on rugs bathrooms walls everything and it was usual on simple stuff nothin difficult to get off in 10 reviews
4 months agoPolk city, FL
These little cleaning pads are pure magic. They get every stain off that I have encountered thus far. With five kids, these have been life saving. Mr. Clean
2 years agoMedford, NY
These bad boys will clean ANYTHING. I love the variety pack because it contains Magic Erasers specially formulated for various jobs, e.g. Kitchen, bathroom, etc. I was a skeptic at first, and then moved into my apartment where the bathtub was seriously gross. This lil baby got off all of the grime and soap scum, with minimal scrubbing from me. I also love the kitchen ones for going over the counters after cooking!
8 months agoLoveland, OH
I love these. although they fall apart easily they do an amazing job removing stains from the surface. They dont really have a scent to them and are very affordable. I personally would definitely recommend this product
2 years agoBedford, TX
These things work like a dream. They can get out anything. I purchased a value pack at Sams and don’t regret it at all. I use them for walls, counters, bathrooms, you name it.
5 months agoNeenah , WI
[product:mr.-clean-magic-eraser-variety-pack] Mr Clean Magic Erasers are a great cleaning aid. All that’s needed is to wet down the eraser and then start scrubbing. This works very well on tubs and sinks. I also found it to work on cleaning scuff marks and dirt from tennis, leaving them look like new.
5 months agoDenver, CO
We used a magic eraser to get off marker on the wall and table and it worked great.  The only thing I would say is that we had to rub quite a bit and it was a one time use deal then but it did get ti out and for that we were pleased to no end!!!
6 months agoTuscaloosa, AL
my sister in law loves magic eraser and has got me on the band wagon as well! These will literally clean almost anything. The smell is very clean. I will always stick with the mr. clean brand, the off brands do not work that great.
6 months agoLong Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are absolutely magical! They can remove any dark mark or stain from walls and counters. I love to use them on my white heels as well to remove any scuff marks or stains. I love these and will continue to use them.
5 months agoPhoenix, AZ
We LOVE these! The bathroom one is AMAZING keeps my tubs and sinks sparkling! Also helps to remove marker, crayon or sharpie with no streaks left behind and they smell great also Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Variety Pack
2 years agoOil City, PA
This product works great for many things. It will take stains off counter tops, grease and spills on the stove. Works great on soap scum in the shower. The best part is that it doesn't have any strong oder.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...