Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.in 10 reviews
These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.in 7 reviews
We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.in 7 reviews
I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.in 7 reviews
( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!in 6 reviews
6 years agoAntioch , CA
I couldn't be this product really work. Simply amazing.
I couldn't be this product really work. Simply amazing.
6 years agoClearwater, FL
I love this! It gets rid of marks so easy and fast!
I love this! It gets rid of marks so easy and fast!
6 years agoHuntsville, AL
6 days agoToronto
Can’t live without this stuff. If you’ve got kids, you’ll get finger marks and markers on the walls, stains on all the corners, dried soap spills on your counters, mystery spills that have dried up on various surfaces... gets everything out. And gets the white edges on your shoes sparkling white again! I always have these in the house and I NEVER buy the knock-off version. This stuff WORKS.
2 months ago
These little sponges are miracles. They're the only thing that removes crayon from the wall and also remove any scuffs or marks from furniture and carrying things in and out of the house. They were a must have when we moved out of our apartment.
25 days agoStrathroy, ON
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original It's a no fail at removing dirt or grime in any part of the home. I have a somewhat drooly dog and it'll even remove stubborn messes she makes. Careful when using it on walls tho if the paint isn't durable/scrubable because it will remove a bit of paint if used vigorously
12 days ago
I love Mr. Clean Original Magic Eraser! It really helps to remove tough stains and gets most things out if you can get to them quick enough. It even helped significantly reduce the marks made by permanent marker on my door that were there for years.
10 months agoToronto, ON
I do not even attempt to clean my bathroom without one of these in hand. I have worked as a cleaner in the past so I have experience with various cleaning products and this definitely lives up to it's name and product description. The only downfall I find is that it does fall apart if you're not cautious and is usually in pieces by the time I am done with it but it does such an amazing job that I only took off one star in terms of quality for that reason.
2 years agoHaileybury , ON
First off - NEVER will I be left without Mr. Clean Magic Eraser  on hand. I alway have backup. Have you ever tried this to remove scum stains from your stovetop? IF not, you NEED to try it! This was recommended to me and I'm amazed at how well it works. You can find these it many local stores/grocery stores and these are well priced!
2 years agoCalgary, AB
This is a must have for bathrooms and kitchens especially is you don't want to use harsh toxic cleaning products. I find with all natural products they are not the best on getting grime and makeup residues out the bath tub. But with the magic eraser I don't have that issue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Briana .. 7 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
10 months ago
Tyler H. 9 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.