Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.in 10 reviews
These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.in 7 reviews
We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.in 7 reviews
I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.in 7 reviews
( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!in 6 reviews
2 years agoGaleton, PA
I LOVE these things. I use them on my walls to get dirt or marks off, I use them on my oven and stove, in my bathtub to clean the hard water stains. These just works AMAZING! They really are a magic eraser for all surfaces and they don't leave marks anywhere.
2 years agoFort Wayne, IN
I can't say enough about this product. I've been buying it religiously for the last 3-4 years and am still blown away at the power of this little eraser. I have no idea how it makes such deep, dark or long-lasting stains just disappear, but it does.
7 months agoWatertown, SD
This is the only tool I use that works to scrub off soap scum in the shower! We have extremely hard water so I have to clean the shower more often than most I feel like. This is a never fail solution and I can usually get two cleanings out of it.
2 years agoBeaumont, TX
These are so useful. They get almost any stain off any surface. You just have to be careful what you use them on because they are destructive on certain materials. Only three stars because I prefer the generic, MUCH cheaper brands that do exactly the same thing
2 years ago
I use Mr. Clean magic erasers on everything. I am constantly amazed at how well they work. I scrub my painted walls, my car, scuff marks on shoes and anything that needs cleaning! They truly are amazing! I would definitely recommend these.
2 years agoOxford
I purchased this at Dollar General. It’s easy to use and has great cleaning capabilities! Price is good but if you could get more than one it would be better! I would recommend to others who also love a good clean home. Love Mr. Clean!
2 years agoWagener, SC
Magic erasers are just that - magic! I haven’t met anything it couldn’t get rid of. Anytime I have something I can’t remove from a counter, table, floor, or other hard surface I always go for a magic eraser. Works every time!!!
6 months ago
These work, no doubt about it. The problem is you often create a bigger mess with the flakes that come off as you use it. Sometimes they are very fine and hard to clean up especially if you are working in confined areas like grout.
8 months agoMishawaka, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite cleaning product. My house is very white, so it is a huge life saver. It’s very effective. It doesn’t crumble like the other brand magic erasers. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs a simple cleaning solution.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mr clean magic eraser! The uses for this is never ending! It is useful for so many different things.I use it quite often .I find it affordable and would definitely repurchase again.Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Briana .. 6 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
10 months ago
Tyler H. 9 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.