BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly C.
Use these for basically everything in my house. Cleaning the tub, the grease in the kitchen on the stove, and in my kids rooms to get crayon and dirt off the walls and furniture. They are durable and remove just about anything and everything. Would recommend
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a must have in a home with a toddler running around. I've used magic erasers to remove crayons and markers. I also like to use them in the bathroom shower tiles. They are great quality and you can cut the pads so you can get more uses out of a box.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have light colored walls and this has taken everything and i mean everything off our walls without much scrubbing at all! Pen marks, dirt, mud, food, and every color i can think of. Plus one sponge can last you for several different walls or any other surfaces.
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always keep some in my house for my restrooms since the tubs an everyone uses their feet i use only the best to make sure everything comes off when i scrub the tubs we use. Everyones knows a greasy child!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it says magic, it really means magic! Any stains just come off immediately! Anything that's tough to remove from toilets to walls this really works! It doesn't have a strong smell but you can definitely tell it has chemicals and no extra floral scent to mask it.
Christy R.
Oka, magic eraser really is straight up magic. I use it for everything!!! On my leather shoes, walls, tables, laces, and so on. I usually cut a little square and take it with me on my travels in case I need to clean up my white sneaks and they work like a charm.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been a HUGE fan of Magic Erasers for many years. Mr. Clean is a marvel, there have been only a couple of times in more than a decade where he failed to do the job I asked him to do. These erasers have been a great help to me and I will never be without them in my home.
A few tricks I have learned over the years:
1. Using glass or all-purpose cleaner to damped the area can be better than water if the crud is greasy.
2. Because they crush and darken as they are used, I usually tear off a piece to clean the blackened stuff burned onto the oven or stove then toss that piece into the trash when I am done. That way the remainder of the sponge stays white and clean until I need it for something else.
3.Do not use on vinyl flooring to remove heel marks. It works really well on all other floor surfaces, and actually it also works on vinyl too but it leaves a dull finish wherever it touches.
4. Most things come off quickly & easily. It is better to use a little more time than more pressure on really tough stains.
5. A final wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel leaves a surface looking like the stain never happened.
6. I cannot tell a difference between the original and the "EXTRA POWER" version except for the shape. I buy whichever is the better deal.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I LOVE these things. I use them on my walls to get dirt or marks off, I use them on my oven and stove, in my bathtub to clean the hard water stains. These just works AMAZING! They really are a magic eraser for all surfaces and they don't leave marks anywhere.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I can't say enough about this product. I've been buying it religiously for the last 3-4 years and am still blown away at the power of this little eraser. I have no idea how it makes such deep, dark or long-lasting stains just disappear, but it does.
Brittany R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Magic erasers are the only thing that completely removed the grease and grime on our white oven, even after several Clorox wipe and bleach attempts. The only downside to this product is that it disintegrates as you use it and leaves pieces everywhere.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon