BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This really is a magic eraser and I have no idea why it is so effective- but it is. The “sponge” is more dense than a regular sponge and is composed of fine materials that somehow scrub away dirt without having to add elbow grease. These clean my bathrooms, sinks, scuffs in walls and even my vinyl pool to perfection!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is like my best friend when I can't get something clean. I usually buy at least two packs just to have around my house. They are safe to use too. They pretty much work on any surface really. I don't have any cons for this product. I would recommend to anyone. I will continue to buy them!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges for tough scum. I’ve moved several times and every time I buy these to really deep clean, especially the bathtub. It cuts right through soap scum. They also work wonders on door frames and baseboards as well as cutting through grease in the kitchen. Love them!
AEdras N.
San Marcos , TX
This is literally the best cleaning product anyone could possibly buy! I use these to clean crayon off of the walls, everything out of the tub, counters, the stove top and more! They are very reasonably priced, and I always have them on hand. They are the #1 cleaning product I recommend.
ms B.
Muskegon, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it comes to cleaning these eraser are the best. From bathrooms to kitchens. These things clean EVERYTHING! Any hard to remove dirt or mildew. Highly recommended!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Love the magic erasers. They make cleaning so simple! No more using cloth towels and having to wash them every single time! They make for easy storage and clean well!
Tiffany B.
Bastrop, TX
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have saved my life on more than a handful of occasions. With three boys, the messes never stop so i keep Magic Erasers on hand at all times.
Rhonda A.
I absolutely love mr.clean erasers.  They take about anything up.  They are very easy to use.  Very effective. I will definitely be purchasing this again and would recommend it to anyone,  especially if they have small children that live to draw on walls.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser is amazing! I use it for everything. Literally. To clean the floors, bathroom ,walls , sink, dishes, etc. It works great on any surface you need to clean!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are a life saver when nothing else works the magic eraser is the ticket. Just dampen you eraser sponge and wipe away. It cleans on every surface. I hope you give it a try, it’s worth it.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon