BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a household cleaning must-have. The erasers easily cleans up marks on walls, rings in the shower/bath tub, grime around sinks, and scuffs on hard floors. You can find these at most grocery stores.
Valerie S.
Clarksville , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is there anything that it can't get rid of? Seriously? I used a steel wool pad for our tub. Accidentally left it in the tub. Bought of these and BAM the rust came off. Love love love magic erasers.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best kept cleaning secret. This works on so many surfaces And stains. I use it mostly to clean glue, crayon, and marker off of student desks. I also love that it takes off stubborn dry erase marker.
Brynne M.
Denver
This so something we always used in out house when I was a child. I don't remember it having a specific scent, but it did a very good job of cleaning off the many spots we created :) this is something I will definitely use in the future when I have my own house.
Lorell T.
Ogden, UT
They clean pretty good and will get off grime and sticky messes, but I don't think they take off scruff marks, crayon, marker, etc like it advertises. It does help reduce it but generally is still there.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. I have a six year old so things tend to get scuff marks on it. This product gets the marks right out. It's very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart or Target.
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I couldn't get any of my house cleaning done without these. They last for several uses and clean ANY surface. They are very inexpensive and get the hardest stains out of mostly anything.
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
I love thus product it works amazing i wish i knew what was in it it can clean pretty much enything. I can clean stains in appliances easily with this. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These little rectangles are amazing. We use them all over the house: on the stove, the on the walls (careful with paint though), in the bathroom, and even outside. They really come in handy when you have messy kids! Crayons come off of tables, handprints stand now chance on doors, and the weird discolored stuff comes off of high chairs. Sometimes I will pull one of the erasers out and cut it in half. That way I can use it more effectively; the edges get worn down quickly and it makes it harder to use the middle. Smaller erasers allow you to use it more effectively. Worth buying Mr. Clean brand rather than off brand.
Jenny H.
Woodridge, IL
Literally magic.  Every person should have these in their homes.  Cleans practically anything off of walls, and doesn't leave any marks.  I always have a box under my kitchen sink to clean with!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon