BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Lauren D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep the Magic Erasers in my kitchen and in my bathroom. They get the sink and tub clean so fast. It gets rid of soap scum and makes everything look super shiny. I have even found these in the dollar store! Love them!
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Again if you have a three year old, you have to have magic erasers. They have gotten marker off of our window sills and paint off of the walls! I even used one on a purse the other night. Best invention ever.
Ashley F.
Johnsonville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I must use gloves with this due to my sensitive skin...it literally will clean anything off anywhere . It comes in handy with two children who draw on places and stick stuff places it doesn't belong, works awesome
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Of you ever find yourself needing to get rid of scuff marks, markers, crayons, or anything else your little ones get into, you have found the right product for it!
Alexis D.
Super efficient in getting mold and mildew off things. Very easy to buy, my local grocery store has in stock. Pros would be definitely how great it takes off stains and cons are it’s really only good for so long.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
Love love love this product! Mr. Clean magic eraser cleans anything. I've used it on my baby swing, highchair, and stroller as well as my bathroom and kitchen surfaces. It is one of my favorite cleaning products!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things were sent down to earth from heaven! If you have kids, you need these products! I haven't met anything these can't defeat. The best part is they don't cost a fortune. I always have these on hand !
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Wonderful! It takes a lot of scrubbing and a firm arm but it does the job! We just bought a multi pack, now they have foaming scrubbers for the bath and kitchen. Can't wait to use them
Brianna S.
Cannot say enough about this product!! Used the magic eraser to clean my showers and bathtub and it easily removed everything that the other brushes I used, wouldn't! Will definitely continue to use these!
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a household cleaning must-have. The erasers easily cleans up marks on walls, rings in the shower/bath tub, grime around sinks, and scuffs on hard floors. You can find these at most grocery stores.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon