BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Corrine W.
Palatine, IL
Never thought this product could work and lo and behold it's a miracle! Love this product best thing ever. Use it on walls in the stairway or in the shower to get rid of soap scum and my girls use it to clean their gynlm shoes.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This is the best thing. I make sure to have these around they are super cheap. They definitely work on every hard to get off stain. No smell which I like I hate strong smells. I will continue to buy this for the foreseeable future.
Dominika T.
Columbia, MD
This really does clean everything. I use it to clean the stove and I have used it before to clean the walls. Sometimes I can't get stuff clean with good cleaning products and then I use this and stuff comes right off like magic
Lisa M.
Milwaukee, WI
This by far is the best product! For anything! It will clean scuffs off of your shoes to crayons off the walls. It makes cleaning the bath tub easy without a lot of elbow grease!
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

Now, I find it impossible to clean without these. Many stains that would require scrubbing come off in a few swipes. The best thing is, it doesn't have any smelly chemicals! I spilled red Jell-O on my white countertop. I didn't see one spot and it stayed there for a week...and it STILL came off with no effort. There are very few stains that it won't remove and it does this with no additional cleaning products. It is also non abrasive. The only thing is that the sponge dissolves as you use it. With heavy use you may go through a lot of them BUT in the long run you will save time and use less cleaning supples...But be warned, Magic Erasers are addicting...Once you clean one thing, you will want to clean EVERYTHING!
Daniella H.
These are so good for cleaning tough set in stains. I use them for scrubbing car toppers at my restaurant. It gets off baked on insects and such. Nothing else gets them!
Hannah A.
Love these mostly for cleaning walls and the tub. They can be a bit pricey and they do fall apart rather quickly, but those are my only complaints. When you have a mark that just won't budge, I guarantee these will do the job!
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this eraser. It truly does fix any surface so quickly with very minimal effort. My only complaint is it does wear own and break fairly quickly so you have to buy multiple at once if you have a large area to clean.
Jill H.
I love a good magic eraser. You cannot beat the original Mr. Clean magic eraser, especially for cleaning bathrooms, even textured shower floors. I can find these at any store on the cleaning isle, and I always pick a pack up. I also have used these for cleaning the soles of shoes, they work great.
Jean K.
These things are amazing. They really are "magic" They always get off the grime without scrubbing, but rather a gentle swiping. My only complaint is that they are not very reusable. They tend to fall apart after 1 use.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon