Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt. To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe. Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.see more...
Top Questions See all 467 Q&A
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
- "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
- "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
- "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
- "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
- "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
These are literally miracle workers. I have never not been able to get a stain out when I've used one of these. They also work well for spring cleaning, when scrubbing the walls.
I really love these! I stay in a dorm on my college campus and these are perfect for getting grime off of the shower. I notice that they really do scrub away a lot of marks that regular cleaning brushes wouldn't normally clean off. I'd rate them 9.5/10!
Simply Magic! This gets the grime that I didn't even know what there. Sometimes it does leave a bit of a chalky residue, but it is easy to wipe up with a wet cloth. I use these for everything... kitchen cabinets, walls, floors, baseboards. I would definitely recommend!
Simply amazing! I love how easily it cleans crayola off the walls without stripping the paint. It's great for cleaning shoes too! If magic easer can't remove it it just can't be done
this product is a go to must have for any and all walks of life toddler writes on your wall magic eraser refrigerator looking dull and dirty magic eraser no harsh chemicals either to keep your family healthy and happy pick one up today
My family has used these for whenever the kids write somewhere other than paper! They get the job done, it's even removed permanent marker but you don't get more than like three uses out of one sponge. I would probably buy again though.
I don’t love the white residue that this leaves behind on some products but it’s worth the extra wipe from a wash cloth. There is not a scent but it can even take permanent marker off of the wall and handprints that are harder to get off.
I’m honestly obsessed. My mom used to be obsessed with them and I just recently started using them. They’re amazing, literally magic. I just ordered a pack of 100 on Amazon. Probably over the top but these actually make Me enjoy cleaning
I'm in love with Mr. Clean magic erasers. They can get grime off if any surface that is otherwise impossible to clean up! I use these for doors, baseboards, bathrooms, you name it! I never let myself run out of these little miracles.
Never thought this product could work and lo and behold it's a miracle! Love this product best thing ever. Use it on walls in the stairway or in the shower to get rid of soap scum and my girls use it to clean their gynlm shoes.
Q & A
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
Can it be used on walls?
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Does this product really work?
What do you use these for at your house
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos