BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are AWESOME! It really helps gets whites whiter. I use it on my sneaker soles to get them looking brand new again. My only advice would be to test it on the surface before you use it... I've tried it on walls and it seems like on some paints it does stain it a little bit
Hai M.
Milwaukie , OR
Great product in a household with young kids. Super effective at getting stray marker, crayon, and pen marks off our walls. Purchased at Target. Very good value for what you get, especially since you can use the sponges multiple times. I would buy it again.
Sonya B.
Bend, OR
Whether your kid(s) have gotten a hold of a marker and turned your house into an open canvas or that pesky spot on the floor that your mop won't pick up. Mr. Clean magic eraser has you covered. The down side is that they just fall apart after a few uses.
I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They are one thing that I go to when cleaning and one of my favorite cleaning products. I have used them my whole life and will continue toouse them. I am so amazed at how white they turn everything to and so easily too.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
Best thing to clean the bathroom with. It is the only thing  i can use to get my tub back to nearly new. It is so effective on walls for example when my three year old decides he is an artist. It has a very clean smell and i always keep them in the house.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm impressed with the amount of different things Mr. Clean can completely remove! However, there has been a few times that it has not worked wonders on my wall. All in all, I always keep magic erasers in my kitchen! They always come in handy for something.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner really is magic! It works on all sorts of surfaces and on things you really wouldn’t expect. If you have white coping around your unground pool this is a great tool to get that bright white you’re looking for! It even works on the pool steps too!
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
I LOVE these. I was skeptical when they first came out, however many years ago now. But, after my first use I was amazed at the stains and scuff marks I was removing with ease. I use them on my floors, my cabinets, my walls, my tile shower, truly anything!!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was a little skeptical about these at first but after trying I'm a huge fan. There was this stuck on grease ful behind my stove that I could not get off. So I tried these to see if it would help and it did. It took a whole on to remove it but it got the job done.
Aurora A.
I had paint on my car and needed to use something to get it off. A guy at an auto repair shop suggested the magic eraser so I bought it at a supermarket nearby and used it to wash off the paint. The results were amazing the car had no more paint stains!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon