Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
“Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.” in 10 reviews
“These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.” in 7 reviews
“We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.” in 7 reviews
“I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.” in 7 reviews
“( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!” in 6 reviews
Huntsville, AL
We have kids from our youth group in our house all of the time. With this being said, there are always dirty fingerprints on the walls. The only thing that will help those are the magic erasers.
Woodbridge, VA
The magic eraser truly is like magic! You have to dampen it just a little and it will scrub up nearly any stain or mark that you are trying to remove. It does not have a sent. You can buy this product at nearly any store that sells cleaning supplies. I would definitely recommend this product as I have purchased it multiple times.
Sunriver
All r clean products are worth a try. I use a lot of magic erasers. I clean professionally and find these to be a wonderful time saving product. use in bathroom kitchen and on walls continuously. I highly recommend Mr Clean Magic erasers. Will continue to use as long as i clean both at hoe and out.
Ocilla, GA
This are the best for anywhere around your house! From tough bathtub scum, to scrubbing dishes. They work wonders! They're also pretty cheap. Once you buy one and realize how great it works on everything, you'll be back to buy the biggest pack the store sells!
Nevada, MO
These are my go to cleaning sponges. I use them for everything. They don't really smell but they work on everything. Walmart sales them in bulk! Not the cheapest but so worth it. Everyone should have these at home.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mr. Clean meets all of my cleaning needs! I cut them to make them last longer and I use them for EVERYTHING from the car to the kitchen (different ones of course) they are awesome!
Kentwood
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original uploaded by Erin S.
I'm always in shock what this product works on. I have gotten stains off the counter tops. Ink pen off or wall paper. Writing off the wall it's an amazing product!!
It is called Mr Propre in French as I am French and live in Paris. I think it is a mush have product in all houses. It is the most effective product and have a nice scent which is not too heavy. You only need a little bit of the product to clean you house. I will buy it again and again.
Awesome for when your kids gets a little to creative and decide to color the walls with crayons.. worked pretty good removing all the marks.
Peck, KS
These are one of my favorite go to cleaner pads. It is amazing on how these work. Easy to wipe off and smell is very light.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...