BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Magic Eraser indeed feel like it got magic. I use it to clean up wall stain and sometimes bathroom sink stain. It remove stain really well. You do have to be careful not to rub too hard else the color might come off your wall. I have learn how to use it well without getting wall color off.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These really are magic. My Grand Son got ahold to the crayon box in the play room there was crayon, pencil, and marker all over the room. I gave his Mommy the magic eraser and sent her in. A little bit later the room was clean. I love how these even work on coffee stains in cups. They are great.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Mr. Clean magic erasers are a life saver for anyone leasing their apartment/home. Easily removes scratches and imperfections without chipping away paint and makes walls look as good as new! Especially helpful for anyone with pets who love to scratch up on your walls or people with children!
Jayme H.
The magic eraser makes it so easy to clean my bathroom and kitchen! I love how easy they are to use, especially in my shower and toilet bowl. I cut my erasers in half or in quarters to make them last longer. They've been able to clean scuffs off my tile and some serious bathroom gunk.
Patricia L.
Bowie
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is my best friend. I have purchased multiple varieties and haven't been disappointed yet. The product cleans very easily and is cost effective for the most part. When cleaning different areas I will sometimes just cut them in half and still gets the job done!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I love these things! I have one everywhere in my house! You can use them for so many things, and its almost impossible anymore to clean without them! I will always buy these products! I love that there are no smelly chemicals in the product. I always recommend the product to people!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these are amazing for removing just about anything. One sponge can be put to work for a long time on various different things before it needs to be thrown out. Can get a lot of hard to reach crack areas. the price isn't bad for the product because each sponge gets a lot of use out of them.
Sara R.
My absolute favorite cleaning sponge. This will clean any scuff on any floor surface . If your base boards are dirty these will make them look new again. Don't settle for a generic brand Mr clean magic erasers are the best  . I will keep buying these sponges  .

Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
So freaking awesome! Used this in my shower, it hasn't been this clean since we moved in! Also, very easy to clean my fridge and stove with. got everything super white. These are always effective and a staple in my cleaning box under my sink. Dude, it's Mr. Clean magic eraser...if you don't use them yet, why haven't you started using them yet? They're amazing.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Nothing is impossible to clean with Mr clean magic eraser. You can get rid of tough stains on the wall, floors, counters. Literally anything. I have two little ones who think they can write with permanent markers they find all over the house and this right here has helped me several times
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon