BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Shannon M.
York, Pa
This is one of my all time favorite products. You can use it for anything and there's no mess to throw away because it just disappears over time. This works wonders on my old bathtub to get rid of the grime and hard water.
Abigail G.
I got a sample at Sams club and oh my gosh this thing is amazing. I just added water and a little bit of soap and it took off grease from the stove. I was so amazed. I would recommend this . If you haven't bought it go get it. I know I will.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This really is magic!! Cleans a variety of surfaces without the need for harsh chemicals. Works beautifully keeping my stainless steel appliances shiny and streak free. Highly recommend---will definitely continue to buy!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These things are great for so many different things. I personally don't like using them for dishes because they soak up the water and just become heavier. However for cleaning bathtubs, wall scuffs, and faucets it's great!
Maria W.
Kids making scuff marks on walls, these are great due to you not having to do so much work. I also use them to freshen the white on my kids shoes. They work great. The reason I do not give them more credit is definitely try on a tiny area first. This did work on the wall, but it also took my paint off. 😂
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have no idea how these work, but they do, and they are amazing. It is so easy to get random scuffs off of the walls now with the Magic Eraser. It's effective and simple to use - just soak it in water and wring it out a bit. It can be used multiple times before needing a new one, and they are very reasonably priced!
Taylor C.
Inverness , FL
I cannot clean my floor boards, walls or doors without these. Nothing gets the dirt from my dogs off the walls like these do. They are greatly priced for the amount of great work that they do. The only problem is sometimes they leave a residue and they sometimes leave a smear of what I'm cleaning but all I have to do it rinse it off and go back over it one more time and the dirt or whatever else it is, is off the wall.
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
i LOVE the Mr. CLean magic erasers my husband is a mechanic so we get greasy finger prints on the white light switch covers and my child accidentally got permanent black marker on the counter and it took it right off without any other type of cleaner needing to be used. This is a product everyone should keep in their home
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
These work so well for removing scuff marks and grime! BUT be really careful when using on walls. They can easily take the paint off and/or dull it so you see where you used it. Would highly recommend to anyone who cleans!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great they even sell them at our local Dollar Tree. If you have nasty grime or mold these work very good. Our Bathroom has little to no ventilation so mold can grow pretty quickly, but with the Magic Eraser we were able to scrub out the mold and keep it away for a very long period of time.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon