BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
The best cleaning product EVER! It gets rid of ANY stain no matter how tough it may be. It works wonders. It removes everything. I highly recommend these to ANYONE! If you have any white paint in your house that has now turned grey or black rub a magic eraser over it and it will look like it was just freshly painted!
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Mr. Clean gets tough on dirt and grime and grease in just a minute.
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house and every room that’s in it.
Floors, door, walls, halls, he’s so tough he cleans them all.
Grimy tubs and tiles he’ll do, so your bathroom looks clean as new.
Mr. Clean gets tough on stuck on stuff, cleans kitchens in a minute.
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house and every room that’s in it.
Mr. Clean! Mr. Clean! Mr. Clean!
Sarah s.
Houston , TX
All the magic erasers are awesome. I use mine in my bathtub and even on the floors to get scuff marks off. This can also be used to get off permanent marker! You can buy them just about anywhere at a reasonable price. My sister loves to use them because her daughter gets marker and make up everywhere. It cleans just about any surface.
Mckenzie G.
I love the magic erasers specifically because they make cleaning my baseboards so fast and easy! Use them dry to swipe off the dust and other build up, and then use them with a gentle cleaner to get any tough spots afterwards.
Ashley R.
These little magic erasers are a life saver!!! I was skeptical at first but once I bought them for the first time I was amazed!!!! They will literally clean everything!!!! Stains, smudges, crayons, I mean anything they are my best cleaning friend!!!! Plus they are affordable and I will definitely continue to buy :)
heather r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you have toddlers this is a must for your house!   Every once in awhile our kids get ahold of crayons and like to make art work on the walls   the eraser takes it off without a fuss.   I also use it to remove stains from our plastic shower door it removes pretty much everything
Sheila G.
I use this on EVERYTHING! This is great to clean the entire house. It will change the color of the painted walls so be careful when using it and if you use it to rough it will fall apart. You only need to wet it and you are ready to use it.
Shannon M.
York, Pa
This is one of my all time favorite products. You can use it for anything and there's no mess to throw away because it just disappears over time. This works wonders on my old bathtub to get rid of the grime and hard water.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
These are great for small kids! Especially ones who draw on anything and everything. A little pricy, but they last forever. Very easy to use. Takes anything off - magic marker included. We usually buy once every few month.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a bad back, so when I'm cleaning it's really painful to get rid of stains for the amount of muscle you have to put into it. With Magic Erasers, you just wet them, apply a little pressure, and your dirty cabinets, etc. look fantastic. I definitely recommend these, especially if you don't have muscle power!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon