BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Erika A.
When I was a teen, I colored my hair myself and that involved me getting hair color goop all over the bathroom at my parents house. Fast forward a decade later and I’m able to get those 10 year+ stains off the door and wall with magic erasers. Now as I help clean hard to reach places in their house, I’m trying to find things I CANT clean.
Sarah W.
When I see the word miracle and such sometimes I tend to be a bit skeptical. This product however laid those doubts to rest after a few swipes. As a mommy of two with no shortage of things to try on; I am so very glad I tried this product !!
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
These are a cleaning staple for me! I use them from the shower to my oven to removing marker from dolls. They removed all the tarnish and gunk from the faucet in our kitchen (we rent). They're just phenomenal and they're such a great price!
Kayla P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
If you don't have one of these you need one now! It gets everything cleaned, anywhere from makeup to permanent marker. Only con would be it doesn't last as long as I'd like, and gets dirty easily if you use it consistently. There are off brands, but I still this this is the best! I highly recommend getting this in your cleaning supplies
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean magic erasers work great! They got off stains that I couldn't otherwise and I always keep a few in the house. I wish they were machine washable or at least that they wouldn't fall apart so easily. Other than that, these are amazing!
Catelyn W.
Loma, CO
I love magic erasers! These are my go to tools for difficult messes. When my kids paint or get stains on cabinets, shelves, or furniture, this is the product I reach for. They are so easy to use and seriously wipe things away like real magic. I don't know how it works so well, but it does and I buy a whole lot of these little sponges!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The original magic eraser works well, but it is not sturdy— I guess that’s the right word. It comes apart so easily so it’s not ideal to scrub with. I scrubbed the floor of my shower, which is essentially hard plastic, and this ripped into tiny pieces and I had a hard time finishing the job with it. For less dirty, less intense areas this works great.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like to use these when I am cleaning walls and can't get the marker stain off or the pen marks. It takes just a few swipes with the magic eraser and it and looks as good as new. There are no chemical smells. Super easy to use. The price is good. I'd definitely recommend this product to any parent out there with kiddos.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are great, especially if you have children since they get off crayon marks, that's what the commercial said! I have even cleaned my car rims in it and it helps. You can use them for anything. Its just a sponge that you wet with water, no need for cleaner, I guess it already has it in it. I would recommend them!
Melissa K.
Lexington
These have been my must have item as far as cleaning is concerned. I use it on everything. My kids are always getting stuff on the walls and its perfect. Just perfect! Also, I risked using it on a scratched dvd and I KID YOU NOT, the disc worked all the way through. I highly recommend trying it if you ever have the same issue
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon