BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Tammy C.
Ellsworth, ME
No house is complete without Mr. Clean Magic Erasers !! They are the ultimate cleaning tool and match the decor of any home regardless of size, color, or location. They fit great in Christmas stockings as they do Easter baskets (for the grownup child). They compliment housewarming gifts equally as well. These Magic Erasers ... one try is all it takes and you have a new best friend for life !! Yup, these things are the best for any and all cleaning jobs !!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER WORKS WONDERS, IT WILL REMOVE ALL TYPES OF MARKERS FROM PRETTY MUCH ANY SURFACE.  YOU CAN BUY THIS PRODUCT AT WALMART, TARGET OR SOME DRUGS STORE. IT IS NOT TO EXPENSIVE AND IS A GREAT VALUE, AS YOU SCRUB THE AREA THE ERASER STARTS TO DESOLVE. I RECOMMEND TRYING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT REMOVES MOSTLY ALL STAINS AND ITS AMAZING.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
My mom brought me these yesterday because I had some scuffs and marks on my walls that I couldn't scrub off.  I thought I was going to have to do a bunch of touch up painting before selling our house.  I was totally amazed how easily everything came off the walls! Highly recommend these and will definitely be using them again in the future!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
the power of the mighty  eraser! omg I use this every day from wipeing down the bathtub and sink to cleaning the stove and spots on the floor. but the most amazing use I have found is walls and doors being the mom of a creative one year old is awesome , except when creativity leaves the paper and goes to the wall and floor and some of her toys!
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a mom, I always have a pack of magic erasers on hand. These are perfect for cleaning crayon off walls (even flat paint or textured walls) getting stubborn cooking messes clean, and are great in the bathroom as well! These are a must have for any family with young children. Pro tip: cut your sponge into quarters to get the most use out of it before it dissovles!
Lauren W.
These are made out of pure magic. I use these to clean my walls. With 2 kids and 2 dogs it's necessary to keep these on hand. They clean any dirt or mark off walls in seconds. My only issue is that they do tend to crumble and fall apart while I'm using them. I don't know if they changed the way they are made or what. But they didn't use to do that.
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mr. Clean magic eraser is a must have cleaning supply in any home. It removes pretty much anything! Smudges, stains, marker or crayon from walls (from kids lol) grime from the bathrooms and kitchen, even those hard to clean stove stains and crud. And you don't even have to use cleaner with it,just slightly wet it and use. So easy! Highly recommended!!
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
These Magic Erasers do an excellent job in cleaning around the home. It's very easy to clean with this sponge. All you need to do is put water on the sponge and wring the water out. The kitchen surfaces are quickly cleaned and with no hard scrubbing needed. This product is definitely worth purchasing. You can use this to clean so many things.
Amanda M.
I was skeptical on buying this the first time but after you use this you will not be disappointed! This product gets out almost anything. I use it to clean walls and doors mostly as it truly magically erases any scuffs or marks! It really doesn't take much pressure either for this product to work. Worth the money and must try if you havent!
Erika A.
When I was a teen, I colored my hair myself and that involved me getting hair color goop all over the bathroom at my parents house. Fast forward a decade later and I’m able to get those 10 year+ stains off the door and wall with magic erasers. Now as I help clean hard to reach places in their house, I’m trying to find things I CANT clean.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon