BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Sarah N.
I love magic erasers. I have no idea how they work, but they clean up so many stains and smears on all kinds of surfaces. I used this product to clean walls, floors, cupboards, and countertops. It removes stubborn stains that I cannot remove with cleaner and a rag. I definitely recommend!
Gabby W.
SAINT PETERSBURG
Honestly the best invention ever! This cleans those hard dirt rings and scum trails so easy. I mean they dont get the job done alone but it works 10x's better that any other scrubber or rag could ever. I would recommend this product to anyone. Leaves any surface looking brand new!
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These should be a staple for cleaning products. They remove scuffs off almost anything and work great for removing scummy bathtub stuff that normally requires a ton of scrubbing. Basically makes any hard scrubbing job as simple as rubbing. You must wet them though.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is a lifesaver!! It cleans anything off walls floors you name it!! I have a toddler who loves to write on walls and it takes it right off!! I use it to clean my kitchen my walls and my bathroom! I always have one around!
Bryanna C.
These are my favorite sponges to use when i deep clean my shower! I use a mixture of vinegar and dawn dish soap and i spray the mixture all of the shower and bathtub, leave it alone for 10 minutes then wipe everything down with these sponges! They work perfect!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the cleaning power of Magic Erasers.  My favorite thing to do is use them to clean the grout on my entry way tile.  When you're trying to clean something that people step onto on a daily basis you're dealing with a lot of dirt and grime.  They do an amazing job cleaning the tile grout and they're the only thing that I've found that will work aside from bleach and a toothbrush.  My only complaint about these is how quickly they seem to fall apart.  I wish they would be a little more sturdy!
Megan G.
This is one of the most useful things you can own as a parent. I use them to clean off surfaces my children have drawn on, our refrigerator and freezer handles (they are plastic and have a sort of print on them that is hard to get down into and this does it so easily and quickly). The important thing to remember though is that these are basically a really fine-grained sand paper, so be sure to test surfaces before using because it can remove paint, etc. Also, NEVER use them on your skin.
AnnaMaria F.
This product is amazing! I love it and recommend it times ten. A great product to keep around the house esp if you have kids. Cleans up dirt marks,pencil marks, marker marks even of the permanent variety. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Taylor B.
Kansas City , MO
What can’t a magic eraser clean?? I always use these on my crocs to get off hard scuffs as well as on the white trim on my tennis shoes. They work wonder. I personally cut them into smaller pieces so you can get more use out of the pack.
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
I thought these were going to be a joke and I was wrong! I love these for counter tops, showers, and pretty much anything they're great for getting scuffs off of your appliances and doors I love them so much I will always rebuy them
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon