BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Samantha K.
Philadelphia , PA
I've tried to use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers in the past and was not pleased with the results. This time around, I used them to clean an old linoleum floor and I could not be more impressed. I bought a pack of four at Target and got right to scrubbing. These erasers picked up scuffs and stains that have been on the floor for well over 6 months, likely even longer as I have only been here for that long. I only give it four stars, however, because they did not do too well to remove scuff marks from the paint in my stairwell.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Magic erasers truly are magic. I work at a daycare and have used them to get marker, paint, and sharpie out of just about every surface. I also used it recently to get built up gunk off of a toaster oven which looks brand new now. I am constantly finding new uses for this product and I am constantly amazed by all the wonderful ways it has fixed things.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My dad used this eraser for his pots and pans to get the grease off. It works really well and doesn't scratch the surface. It doesn't solve all your cleaning problems though for bigger jobs I suggest using something else. Over all I recommend this if  you're washing dishes or cleaning a counter.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like this product! It works really well and I can use it on multiple surfaces. It'll take crayon and marker off the walls with ease. I like the smell of it too! The only things I dislike are that it dries your hands out so I wear gloves when using! It also falls apart pretty easily so it isn't very durable. I cut it into smaller cubes to make the sponge last longer. Lastly I find that it can take the paint off the walls depending on what you are cleaning and what type of paint you have.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love, love, love these sponges and that they really do perform magic...somehow.  I use these for everything from bathtubs and showers to sinks and floors, but my most favorite place to use them is my #glasstopstove.  It takes off all that baked on food and water spills with ease.  I have these magic erasers in every room of the house.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are awesome. I use them to clean everything around the house. It makes cleaning the tub so much easier then having to lean over that tub scrubbing and scrubbing trying to get it clean. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers makes it simple with a few wipes and the dirt is gone just like that.  Man, I wish they had these when I was growing up. It would have made my life easier for sure.  Yes, I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a great product. What in the world did people use to clean before we had these! If I have a tough job or item to clean I can be certain that this will do the hard work and get things sparkly. I have a big old dirty golden retriever dog who loves our light tan leather recliner and this works like a charm to keep it looking new.
Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love these! I started using them when I was in an apartment with glossy walls and loved them. But then spent 9 years in an apartment with the cheapest paint they could find so I did not use these for fear of taking the paint off. Now that I am in my own home, I use these all the time and am thrilled to have them back in my arsenal. They take any scuff marks off the walls and clean my white baseboards quickly and beautifully, without removing paint or causing discoloration.
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I pretty sure these were made by some magical being or magician lol. I get them at my commissary. I don't know what sorcery they come from but they work on everything!!!! Quality and pricing are perfect. I always buy these and keep a box around. My kids have written on the walls, the doors, you name it and these erasers have cleaned it all up.
Jackie B.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is an amazing product!  It makes cleaning up the stove a breeze after my husband has cooked and cooked things onto the stove top.  I have never had anything get the stove top so clean. It worked to quickly clean the grease of the vintage 1950's range hood. It looks sparkly and as good as new.  It has not looked this good in years!  I always keep these handy.  They also work well for cleaning out tile grout.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon