BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
I can't even tell you how much I love love magic erasers but I'll try!! I always buy these in bulk(Mr. Clean and never the off brand as they don't work near as well) and have them in every room. I take a couple baths a day and we have hard water this cleans the tube without any effort. When I clean my teenage son's bathroom(we all know it's like ro have teenage boys) and it's  no challenge for my magic eraser the shower and toilet wipe right of without any work!! It's great for cleaning anything it  works so well to clean the oven and burners and anything with any texture like the handle of the fridge(that's one of my favorites) and works so well to clean your interior of your car. Really there's nothing these magic erasers won't clean. Would recommend them to anyone and  for anything!!
Melanie H.
Hubbard, OH
This is a cleaning product that has totally been a lifesaver to me! Having pets and children in my home, I am always finding scuff marks, crayon marks on walls and all sorts of things that normally would be hard to scrub away That disappear with ease using a magic eraser. My son once drew on my kitchen cupboards with black marker and the magic eraser took it away effortlessly. I color my hair in the bathroom and I don't have to worry about it spilling on my counters because this product cleans that as well. I use it all over my house.
Itzel m.
I love this product. I use it to clean everything. It really is like magic. I even use it to clean my white shoes and it leaves them like new. I need to buy more of them.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I was formerly a school bus driver. Unfortunately, you don't get to pick
you bus or what condition it's in...(thanks previous driver!) So every year I would
come into the bus lot with a bucket of hot water and two magic erase sponges and clean all the
oil and grim off the interior walls of the bus. (some buses have engines next to the driver's
compartment and the dirt from the engine sticks to the roof).

It cuts through it like a hot knife through butter, I use two because the bus is 45ft long,
the roof is obviously made of metal and screws so sometimes it takes two.
But it works like a charm and my bus is back to it's once original status.
Whitney C.
Honestly I never start really deep cleaning without a couple of these on hand. I have no idea how I cleaned before without them. They are wonderful on bathtubs, counters, appliances, etc. I have also found I can use them on painted services like base boards and walls, but I have to go behind with a wet rag to wipe up what the magic eraser “loosens” otherwise it almost is like having dirty water on the walls or floor boards.

Also, I have tried all the generic brands of these and honestly they just are not as good. The do not remove stains as well and they tear up much quicker. These are definitely worth paying a little bit more.
Karely M.
This magic eraser males magic i have children and one day they got to my permeant markers wrote on my table and this made it come of without scratching my furnuture
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
Do they work? Yes...but they're insanely frustrating to use. Unless you're only trying to clean a small surface area, you're going to need a ton of them to get the job done. They fall apart, leaving little white flecks all over the place. I have an area of my wall I want to clean because my dog has scratched it up, but I know I'll need at least 3-4 magic erasers to effectively clean the wall.

I'm not saying don't buy them, because the do work, and I will purchase them again. Just remember to go slow, use minimal pressure, and be prepared to vacuum up the shreds of the thing when the cleaning is over with.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I can't believe how amazing these erasers work. When I first purchased these I didn't really think they would actually work so well. I felt like you would have to scrub pretty hard to get whatever gunk is left on a counter or any surface etc. Although when I ended up using these I was so surprised I didn't even have to scrub whatsoever! I do agree these sponges are magic. I still don't understand how certain things could come off so easily with this sponge but so hard to come off with other products.
Jackie P.
Harris
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I looooovvvveeee these! The are an everyday household item. I use them for almost everything at home as well as work. Removes stubborn marks on any hard surface.
Keisha A.
One of my friends recommended this product to me. I purchased this product at my local publix. It was on sale and plus I had a coupon for it as well. This magic eraser is so awesome. It makes cleaning the tub so easy. All you have to do is wet it and wipe your tub. Makes my tub look so brand new. I will continue to purchased this product and I highly recommended this product for your cleaning collection.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon