Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
“Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.” in 10 reviews
“These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.” in 7 reviews
“We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.” in 7 reviews
“I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.” in 7 reviews
“( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!” in 6 reviews
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This product is a household must have. It can literally take off anything from countertops, sinks, mirrors, floors, appliances, ANYTHING!!!! It smells great and I am able to reuse it for months at a time!
Nanuet, NY
I always have a pack of Magic Erasers on hand! They clean everything and get all kinds of marks and scuffs off of products! I use it for appliances, walls, shoes, bath, everything! It's a true time saver!
I am not kidding you when I say it removes EVERYTHING*! Anywhere from permanent marker to bath tub stains, this special sponge removes it. I am very pleased with this product. I baby'sit once in a while and any spills, stains, or messes they make this erases it. *with in reason
Stafford, VA
These are AMAZING!!!! My friends stayed with me for a few weeks and her kids drew all over my walls. I went to target and purchased a pack of them, much to my surprise they worked so well!!!!!! I am a huge fan of these I will continue to buy them!!
I discovered magic eraser about 2 years ago and use them for everything. Wipe hand prints off walls, crayon marks, wipe down doors in the house. They have been a life saver with 2 toddlers around!!
Angelica, NY
The Mr. Clean manic erasers are the best cleaning tool made! Not only do they remove black marks etc., they shine stainless steel and basically do the work of many hands. The bath scrubber is super.
My go to cleaning product!! Before children, I used it, but after children it is a must! I'll be honest, years ago I thought it was all just hype, until I bought one for myself. I've been hooked ever since! Best part is, I can clean with it all different areas of the house!
San Diego, CA
This will get the stains on your walls off no problem! Just be careful to scrub gently because if you scrub very hard, for a long time it may take some paint off the wall. I found that stains could be taken off no problem with gentle scrubs so it shouldn't be a problem.
Shelbiana, KY
I work as a house keeper and I'm obsessed with this product! No task is too big and don't get me started on the mops! I would give this product an A++ if I could. I've told everyone I know about the magic eraser! My eyes light up and I begin cleaning EVERYTHING when I see one.
Piggott, AR
It looks like a normal sponge but then BAM its performing miracles over here people!! The Mr. Cleam magic eraser will take off pretty much anything from pretty much any where, trust me I've tried it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Franklin, NC
7 months ago
Briana .. • 7 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
Rincon, GA
a year ago
Tyler H. • 9 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.