BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Amanda C.
Kew Gardens, NY
Great for cleaning up minor marks on my walls and other hard surfaces. If you use it til the end though, you have crumbles of the eraser that you’re picking up off the floor
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very cheap and worth the price. It gets almost anything off my shower. It works very well. The slonge is slightly rough and it hurts my skin a bit but nothing bad at all.
Janet l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I stock up on these magic erasers. I can’t clean my house without using at least one. It takes off all marks on my walls and it makes cleaning a little more fun and easy.
Janelle G.
BOISE, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite things to scrub the shower/tub with! Cuts through so much and is just so easy to do. I'll just end up doing it while I'm already in the shower.
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are lifesavers. They clean everything. I can use them on painted, tiled, and wallpapered walls with no damage. Love them! Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you have white anything in your house it’s bound to get scuffed or marked or dirty. This magical scrubbing eraser will take care of the toughest black marks on any white surface that I have ever seen. I’ve been using Magic erasers now for over 10 years and my home is never without a box. It will not damage paint so if you’re worried about that I have used this many times on various painted surfaces and scuffing or marks always comes off without taking the paint off. It’s also really good to clean any type of porcelain surface that you may have in your house. If you use them too much they will fall apart and tend to disintegrate but you can just cut that section off and continue using the rest of the eraser. I highly recommend everyone to get this.
Sam O.
Kalamazoo
I don't know how they work but they are literally magic. I used these to clean our whole house before we moved the furniture in and holy crap it does everything!!
Paulette P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best invention ever! Makes cleaning way easier, especially the tubs and shower glass doors. It takes tough dirt out of tile. A must have in your cleaning arsenal!
Laura C.
Inwood, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner. I purchase it anytime i want to give my house a deep clean. Last time i bought it to clean my doors. I feel like it didnt have the durability i was looking for. I wish it didnt damage so quickly.
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
I can't even tell you how much I love love magic erasers but I'll try!! I always buy these in bulk(Mr. Clean and never the off brand as they don't work near as well) and have them in every room. I take a couple baths a day and we have hard water this cleans the tube without any effort. When I clean my teenage son's bathroom(we all know it's like ro have teenage boys) and it's  no challenge for my magic eraser the shower and toilet wipe right of without any work!! It's great for cleaning anything it  works so well to clean the oven and burners and anything with any texture like the handle of the fridge(that's one of my favorites) and works so well to clean your interior of your car. Really there's nothing these magic erasers won't clean. Would recommend them to anyone and  for anything!!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon