Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
“Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.” in 10 reviews
“These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.” in 7 reviews
“We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.” in 7 reviews
“I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.” in 7 reviews
“( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!” in 6 reviews
Bastrop, TX
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have saved my life on more than a handful of occasions. With three boys, the messes never stop so i keep Magic Erasers on hand at all times.
La Grange, KY
I love, love, love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!  It works like magic!!  I have not found a stain it will not remove.  It even works great on removing soap scum and water spots in the shower.  I highly recommend this product!
I've been using the Bath Scrubber Magic Erasers for almost a year now. They are amazing. Something about watching the soap scum come off without having to kill myself scrubbing it is so satisfying! I don't have to apply a lot of pressure when scrubbing and it comes clean within a few strokes. Regular cleaners just don't seem to get it really clean or it smears to make an even bigger blotch. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an easy to use, effective tub/shower cleaner!
This is a lifesaver! Well maybe not lifesaver but it's definitely a wall and table saver when your child has discovered crayons can color on more than just paper.
Carthage, TX
These are great!! You can use them literally on everything, and I've found they clean glass top stoves really well!! I've used then on my white shoes before too!!
Magic Erasers are my favorite! I use them to wipe down my entire shower when I see build up forming. One eraser cleans my shower, my sink, and then my toilet before it's out of juice. I also use them to wipe down doorways where my dog pushes them open and transfers dirt from his fur. I always have some of these around. By the way, I am usually all for using the generic versions of things to save money. That's not the case for these babies, the original is more powerful.
Las Vegas, NV
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original uploaded by Christina G.
Mr. Clean once again you have come to my rescue! There are a lot of shoes in my home, and they are all cleaned with a toothbrush to shine like new every night before they all go to bed! Well no more toothbrushes will ever go missing in my home ever again! The eraser works in half the time and makes them sparkle like new! Thank you for remaining a constant in my home!
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite things to scrub the shower/tub with! Cuts through so much and is just so easy to do. I'll just end up doing it while I'm already in the shower.
Honestly I never start really deep cleaning without a couple of these on hand. I have no idea how I cleaned before without them. They are wonderful on bathtubs, counters, appliances, etc. I have also found I can use them on painted services like base boards and walls, but I have to go behind with a wet rag to wipe up what the magic eraser “loosens” otherwise it almost is like having dirty water on the walls or floor boards. Also, I have tried all the generic brands of these and honestly they just are not as good. The do not remove stains as well and they tear up much quicker. These are definitely worth paying a little bit more.
Wellston, OH
This is one product that will get the job done! I use the easer to scrub soap scum off my bathtub and it never disappoints. Leaves my tub looking clean and shiny
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Franklin, NC
8 months ago
Briana .. • 8 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
Rincon, GA
a year ago
Tyler H. • 10 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.