BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Sable A.
I was skeptical but it’s really great at cleaning my shower it’s quick and gets rid of buildup without the scrubbing I try to have a couple on hand now and it lasts a while. Perfect eraser for tubs 🛁
Julie G.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walmart
These make cleaning fun. You can get into all the little nooks and crannies you otherwise could not. It makes for a really clean sink, light switch covers, cabinets, etc. It is a great product.
valerie b.
Casa Grande, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a mother I'm sure others can relate but these little things are life saving. You can get anything I mean anything off a ton of different surfaces. Your kids grab a marker you grab an earser.
Miranda M.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
this makes cleaning 100x easier, especially for bathrooms and kitchens. it gets off literally every stain or residue and leaves the surfaces shiny and clean. this really does work like magic
Lina F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What a great product!!! Seriously a must to have in any household. I used it to clean my dirty sneakers and they turned out looking brand new! Highly highly recommend these awesome sponges. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jasmine H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
a must have if you have children. this sponge is magic... gets sharpie off sufaces..
crayon off walls. it even gets the yucky dirty grime off bathtubs. I always have these at home on hand!!!
Lindy A.
Me. Clean magic eraser is my #1 sponge to use in my house! I don’t only use it in the kitchen, I also use it in every room in my house! It takes off the nasty grim on doors and tubs with ease! I would highly recommend this for you’re everyday use in your home!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
we use these a lot for cleaning the walls i love it so much and it works very well it has good value and it is very affordable it is not very scented but it works like worrieds
Victoria W.
Honestly this thing seems gimmicky but it's legitimately so great. It gets tough stuff out and you'll know it needs to be thrown away because it will start to come apart on its own.
Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It gets permanent marker off ANYTHING-except clothes ha
A good product like this to really get your hard to clean areas cleaned properly.
Definitely recommend and worth the price!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon