BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Mehgan P.
Blaine
Great sponge it's almost like sandpaper and grinds off any hard to get off grime. Be carefull though because I'll talk paint off or varnish if you scrub too much. It can also be used many times which is awesome!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a neat freak. I loooove magic erasers because I hate seeing spots on the walls, doors, table legs, and cabinet fronts. I just dampen a magic eraser and it really does work like magic. Spots just wipe away.
Khali B.
Removes stainer offof almost everything. All you have to do is dampen it and start scrubbing. I have used them to get crayon and marker off the wall and to clean the bottom and more rubbery parts of my shoes.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is a must have of you have small kids. I have 4 small children. One of whom has recently decided to display his artwork on my walls 😣. The magic eraser has removed pen, marker, and crayon from my walls.
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love having this Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, omg this is definitely magic! From really dirty to clean white! This a must for me cleaning the bathrooms and the walls that has been really dirty. Definitely worth the money!
Kerri D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. clean Magic eraser pads are a must have for any busy parent. This little sponge removes anything you put in front of it . I love them . But they don’t last very long and fall apart after a good using.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Mr. Clean brand as whole, but these magic erasers live up to their name. They really are magic. I love using them to clean my house and my classroom. I definitely recommend giving these a try!
Nikki D.
pendleton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought these for my home and office, not sure how I did without! They work on just about every scuff mark my kids leave around the house and even pen marks on my white desk! Will definitely buy again!
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
I have no idea how this product works but it’s so nice to just use to clean the grime out of the bottom of my tub, or on the bathroom counters, etc. it’s powerful! I go though a box of these every 5 months or so.
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
Praise the Lord above for this product! I have to scrub down the whole house in order for my grandma to pay me, so having this really gets the job done fast. It gets even built up stains on stuff.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Amazon