Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
“Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.” in 10 reviews
“These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.” in 7 reviews
“We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.” in 7 reviews
“I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.” in 7 reviews
“( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!” in 6 reviews
This does erase most everything. This is my go-to product when I find I have something that is difficult to clean. Like the time my husband stained our kitchen table, nothing else got rid of the mark, but the Magic Eraser did. I like to cut the erasers into smaller pieces so I don't have to have a nasty one laying around the house.
ENGLEWOOD, CO
The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are amazing! I drink A LOT of coffee and for some reason I always leave a coffee ring stain on my counter-tops. Well this little "sponge" has been a god send. It cleans anything and everything. My only concern is how quickly you go through them. Pro Tip: Cut them in half to get twice more uses out of it
Mooresville, IN
The Mr. Clean magic erasers get just about anything clean. They're good for cleaning walls that have gotten something on them and they are good for cleaning off surfaces. They don't really have a scent to them. I recommend going over the surface with a paper towel after cleaning with the magic eraser so that there is no residue.
Indianapolis , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great for walls, painted cabinets, floors, places you find kid-grime, EXCEPT varnished handrails and spindles on stairs! I had to re-varnish since I removed the shiny finish with this Eraser. The package DOES give this warning, but I started cleaning with it and it works so well and quick that I just went all over the house!
Life hack, you can use this for anything and everything! From kitchen stains to shoe stains, just with a touch of water... This eraser goes a long way! I usually cut mine into strips just so other parts of the magic eraser doesn't get wasted. I live that this cleans pretty much anything. This is an item everyone needs in their life!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are magic. You need these even if you don't have children because they have *so* many uses, from wall streaks to stuck on grime and light switches. If you do have kids, these are perfect for getting crayon off where it shouldn't be. I cut them in half, which makes them easier to use. There are just so many uses for these!
AMAZING. My bathtub is SO impossible to clean, I Believe is has to do with the Material it's made out of, but seriously nothing cleaned it & I would spend forever scrubbing and ended up frustrated every time. My fiancé brought home these babies & wow I was blown away with how fast & easy it was to clean our bathtub. It looked so clean & white afterwards & it only took a couple of minutes. I'm so impressed & will always buy this product for a hassle free clean.
Woodbridge, VA
The magic eraser truly is like magic! You have to dampen it just a little and it will scrub up nearly any stain or mark that you are trying to remove. It does not have a sent. You can buy this product at nearly any store that sells cleaning supplies. I would definitely recommend this product as I have purchased it multiple times.
Yorba Linda, CA
I use these to clean everything! I use them to clean the stove and kitchen counters and walls. I use them to clean the bathroom and I even keep one in the shower so I can clean while I'm in there because it is seriously so easy to use and it takes very little effort! I love the Mr. Clean erasers and I buy them all the time!
N Hollywood, CA
Maybe they've improved but when I bought the original ones that first came out, they didn't work that well. I felt I was scrubbing more using the erasers, compared to just using a regular sponge. I'll have to try the other ones and see if they've improved. I was turned off by the original and didn't bother purchasing anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Franklin, NC
8 months ago
Briana .. • 8 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
Rincon, GA
a year ago
Tyler H. • 10 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.