Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.in 10 reviews
These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.in 7 reviews
We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.in 7 reviews
I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.in 7 reviews
( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!in 6 reviews
4 months agomiamisburg
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original uploaded by Shanna N.
These things seriously are magic- I’m a daycare teacher and as you can imagine I deal with paint, crayon and who knows what else on the walls and tables. These wipe it up with no effort at all!! Thank you magic eraser for saving me many times.
a month agoRoswell, GA
Whoever put these things together is a freaking genius! I have seriously been using magic erasers since 2005. When my kids were little, they had a plastic tent that was placed against the wall. Somehow the blue ink of the tent rubbed off on my white wall. I used everything to try to get it off. These little babies were the only things that worked. No scrubbing either! I just rubbed it on the wall and poof paint was gone like magic! They have been a staple in my home ever since!
a month agoZion, IL
One of the greatest inventions Mr.Clean came out with! Tough stain that you can not get out..Mr.Clean  will clean it. This sponge once you dampen can clean the toughest stain you have stain on the wall, soap scum on shower door ring around the tub grab a sponge and watch it disappear.
a month agomadisonville
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original uploaded by jerome M.
I used to clean the ditches , wipe off marks from the wall , use to clean around the home not heavy duty material made , reaps easy push to hard or on cutting devices knives blender blades ,
use to wipe off cutting boards , also soaps up water wipe down counter tops .
would recommend if needed !
cheap material made
reaps easy

does clean and wipes for ditches cleaning around the home cleaning up messes spills  and dirty walls !

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
use to wipe off cutting boards , also soaps up water wipe down counter tops .
would recommend if needed !
cheap material made
reaps easy

17 days ago10627 Aristocrat court
My house is always stocked with magic erasers! They are great for cleaning the bathroom sinks, shower door glass (easily removes shower stains), kitchen sink and the base boards in my house. If you have kids, these things are a blessing, they remove smugges and crayon marks off the walls.
3 months agoYardley, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought it to take of markers stain on my walls, it worked pretty good but took of some paint color as well. I gave it 4 stars because it worked so good on my doors and in removing the grease from handles and stuff. I think it is a bit expensive though.
11 days agoPalisade, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this magic eraser it’s the best to clean anything and everything. I use this at work (cleaning hotel bathrooms) and at home cleaning mine. It’s the best you can really see how great it works. You definitely need to buy this
a month agoHoover
Purchased at: Walmart
They work great for marks on walls. I also use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Multi-Surface Cleaner, Original, 4 Count to clean rubber surfaces on shoes. I just wish they wouldn’t fall apart in little pieces so quickly.
2 months agoBranson, MO
Works well for most stains. Trying to make a dorm room look like new is hard when the walls stain from everything but the magic eraser helped a ton with that and made the dorm room look better then when I had moved in!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best sponges to get your bathtub,shower ,sink clean and fast! I use the every week for my restroom . I can say it doesn’t have a smell but you can always use something with better smell after .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...