Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

Mr. Clean magic erasers seem to be a one time use and a waste of money. Can anyone tell me anything else that may be just as good to use or how to make these last a little longer?
What is your favorite ways to use magic erasers?
Can these be washed and then reused or once it is Grimes it is done and needs to have a new one?
Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!
Product Highlights
Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove.in 10 reviews
These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks.in 7 reviews
We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind.in 7 reviews
I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door.in 7 reviews
( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!in 6 reviews
4 years agoSioux City, IA
Love these magical little sponges! Perfect for a mom with three kids! Haven't found a stain it wouldn't pick up. Only draw back is they fall apart easily!
5 years ago
Not as "magic" as it claims. It does help remove mess (such as crayon on the wall), but still takes a significant amount of good old fashioned elbow-grease
5 years ago
One of those products that I thought was a joke at first and then I used it for the first time. I got marks off walls that had been there for quite awhile.
5 years agoElizabethtown , KY
I don't know what I'd do without this! Especially with a 2yr old running around coloring on anything imaginable. It works great and it's not pricey at all
5 years agoSumterville, fl
Magic erasers are a great product. They can be pricey, but it's worth it. Takes very tough stains off and great for cleaning stoves, ovens and toilets.
5 years agoSparta, MI
This takes the mess off everything! i love that there are no harsh chemicals in the air when its time to clean up. it even took sharpie off my wood tables!
a year agoMahaffey, PA
Love this product...I use them on a lot of things that need cleaning, they are a little bit pricy but they do the job in half the time a regular sponge.
a year ago
Oh these things are amazing! I use them for everything from cleaning my bathtub to cleaning my white leather Van's. A must have for my cleaning cabinet.
2 years ago
Who doesn’t love the magic eraser? As a mother to a toddler this product has helped me remove crayon and marker from surfaces with ease! I just love it!
2 years agoMountain Home, AR
For the most part I love me clean. Sometimes the erasers start to tear up easily or it can tend to take the finish off of things. That part I don’t like
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Briana .. 6 months ago
You can use the Mr.Clean magic eraser alone to clean the glass doors or you can use any Clorox spray to help!
10 months ago
Tyler H. 9 months ago
Unfortunately I don’t think there is a possible solution to prevent them from falling apart. They’re supposed to fall apart as they’re used due to the type of foam they’re made of. It does stink though I agree.