BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?8 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant stains? J...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean certain sne...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Amanda W.
Out of anyone, I think I doubted the Magic Erasers the most. It took such a long time for me to try them because I thought they couldn't do anything that I couldn't get done with a regular scrub pad/sponge. About 2 months ago I started doing some MAJOR cleaning in our home. The people who lived here before us must have smoked around a carton of cigarettes a day and everything was yellow. As soon as I sprayed the cleaner on the wall, dark yellow would just drain down with the cleaner. It was absolutely disgusting. We purchased new blinds, we're getting new flooring, etc. I'm also cleaning anything and EVERYTHING in this home: walls, cupboards, ceilings, counter tops, you name it. I got to our kitchen counters, which are originally white but looked like a dirty yellow color, and I scrubbed as best I could and figured we were just going to have to live with it until we could get new countertop. Until...one day I seen the Magic Erasers at Walmart. I decided to get some and try them out. Our kitchen counters are now white again. These Magic Erasers really are miracle workers, and that's not a joke. They seriously do wonders, and with very little elbow work.
The only reason I am not giving this product 5 stars is because of how EASILY they fall apart while using. It's kind of ridiculous how easy. I purchased a box of 7, and used 3 just on my kitchen counters. It's automatic that they start falling apart, too. It's not that you've used one for too long so it starts to fall apart, it's as soon as you start using it and little pieces just start crumbling all over while you scrub. If this was something Mr. Clean could fix, that would be awesome. Not sure if it's fixable though, since it could be something in the amazing material that makes it work so well. This could become a little pricey though, you'd have to purchase them quite often since going through them so fast. Although, they're only around a little less than $1 a piece..
I do recommend them, for sure, even if they fall apart. I will probably never go without them now. I wish I would have tried them SO much sooner.
(The picture I'm including is just from using this single Magic Eraser on one small section of our kitchen counters...so it gives you an example of both: how fast they wear out/fall apart, and how good they work since you can see how dirty it is. & The counters were cleaned prior to using the Magic Eraser.)
Kels S.
Minneapolis, MN
I worked for a jewelry artist for a few years, and the ONE AND ONLY THING that kept our white display items well...white, was these amazing magical erasers. Completely safe for the delicate displays: even used them on blue metallic ones and these didn't harm the color at all. I even used them to take a little tarnish off of some of the jewelry for photo shoots.: IT WAS COMPLETELY SAFE TO USE THEM ON THE PRECIOUS GEMS, TOO! These things were my ultimate go-to, so you know they're gentle and effective.. My one and only complaint is how crumbly they get on their last legs, but it's worth it. Check out the war veteran jewelry artist I worked for at www.tarahutchjewelry.com to see!
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you have white anything in your house it’s bound to get scuffed or marked or dirty. This magical scrubbing eraser will take care of the toughest black marks on any white surface that I have ever seen. I’ve been using Magic erasers now for over 10 years and my home is never without a box. It will not damage paint so if you’re worried about that I have used this many times on various painted surfaces and scuffing or marks always comes off without taking the paint off. It’s also really good to clean any type of porcelain surface that you may have in your house. If you use them too much they will fall apart and tend to disintegrate but you can just cut that section off and continue using the rest of the eraser. I highly recommend everyone to get this.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I can't believe how amazing these erasers work. When I first purchased these I didn't really think they would actually work so well. I felt like you would have to scrub pretty hard to get whatever gunk is left on a counter or any surface etc. Although when I ended up using these I was so surprised I didn't even have to scrub whatsoever! I do agree these sponges are magic. I still don't understand how certain things could come off so easily with this sponge but so hard to come off with other products.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are literal magic in a box when it comes to cleaning. When I worked in fast food we used to buy them by the case to clean the ceiling tiles about the grills where the grease would build and cake up and these were the only thing that would get them back to the original white instead of the dull grungy yellow they'd become after a few weeks with the grease and dust in the air,
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work really well, but they don't last very long. They crumble as you use them, so if you only need it for a small area, definitely purchase it and use it. But if your kid scribbled all over their bedroom wall, you're going to have to buy a few boxes of these and that gets costly. So it's really situational on whether or not to buy them and whether or not they are worth the price.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A staple cleaning item in my household. I don't know how I lived life without these magic erasers. They literally can clean anything and are a miracle worker if only it could turn my water into wine....hmmm.... it also works great on those chalk board markers removes them completely. I also use it to clean my stove and it gets all of that nasty build up to disappear!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So these Magic Erasers really are magic!  It is amazing how handy these come in when cleaning my house.  From floorboards, to counters, to tough stains, even walls (be careful can take off finish of paint).  They do fall apart pretty easy but with how magical they are and reasonably priced, it is something I can live with.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I clean my shower/tub with these. Nothing compares to the cleaning power. I've tried sprays, foams, powders (yuck) and come right back to Mr. Clean. I even clean my sneakers with these. They're cheap, effective and the best thing you can get for a quick and easy clean! I even love the kind with Febreeze in them for an added "lovely" smell.
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are crazy effective.  I have no idea what makes them work so well, but they have taken stains out of counters, table tops, and off of walls that I couldn't remove with other cleaners.  I don't love the dusty feeling on my hands after using them, but that's a small price to pay for how well these work.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
What do you use these for at your house