BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Sarah C.
Bloomington, MN
I love these things.  I've been doing a lot of moving over the past few years, and always have a giant stash of these to deep clean my apartment to make sure I get my security deposit back.  Once when I was younger, I was dying my hair and got some of the hair dye on my mom's counter.  Nothing was getting it out, until I used a magic eraser...after virtually no time at all, the dye was gone and my mom had no idea I'd almost ruined her countertop!  I love these things and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I love these! I started using them when I was in an apartment with glossy walls and loved them. But then spent 9 years in an apartment with the cheapest paint they could find so I did not use these for fear of taking the paint off. Now that I am in my own home, I use these all the time and am thrilled to have them back in my arsenal. They take any scuff marks off the walls and clean my white baseboards quickly and beautifully, without removing paint or causing discoloration.
Áine R.
These work miracles for cleaning walls and baseboard. My mom bought these for me initially and I wasn’t sure they would restore my slightly discolored walls (they were that dirty) to the original color as promised, but I was willing to try. They worked like a charm. My only complaint is depending on what you’re cleaning, you have to rinse them out so often and sometimes that doesn’t even work, causing dirty water trails on walls that dry, leading to dirty marks on walls.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Magic Erasers! My husband got me using them. I love Clorox wipes don't get me wrong, but I used to use them on absolutely everything and my husband showed me that there are certain things that a magic eraser works better on. For instance getting scuffs off of the wall or off of a car, magic erasers will remove the scuff with so little effort when I would be using the Clorox wipe her some time to get the same results. I highly recommend getting magic erasers. They will simplify your life like you can't even believe.
Melissa D.
Edinburg, TX
I LOOOVEE the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have a toddler who is obsessed with coloring, she is usually good about it but every now and then she happens to color on our white tile floors. THANKFULLY the magic eraser gets any coloring done from a crayon, marker, or colored pencil right off. I usually buy them about once a month when I buy groceries to always have one on hand.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely my #1 go to for any kind of spot on the walls, tables, shoes, cabinets, my car, I use these things everywhere. My kids love them, my boyfriend loves them, they are amazing. The fact that you just wet them, wipe down whatever you're cleaning and done, is insane! The magic eraser helps save so much time and money in our house. They are alwayson our shopping list!
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Magic erasers truly are magic. I work at a daycare and have used them to get marker, paint, and sharpie out of just about every surface. I also used it recently to get built up gunk off of a toaster oven which looks brand new now. I am constantly finding new uses for this product and I am constantly amazed by all the wonderful ways it has fixed things.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
I don't know how I tackled tough cleaning before I discovered these awesome cleaning sponges. They make clean up a breeze.
Crayon marks on wall- gone, sharpie marks on wood-gone, bath tub-squeaky clean with minimal effort, Baseboard- most of the wear marks gone. I can go on and on about how versatile this product is.
Just a caution, don't go too hard on your paint. It does take off a slight layer of paint/ polish when you are trying to get the stains/grime/gunk off.
Adriana V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OK, so I wouldn't call this magic - it's a very fine abrasive. But it is super handy to have around, especially after moving, to remove marks from walls and other marks. I would NOT use this on something you don't want scratched (good cookware, etc), but it is a super easy way to remove dings and marks from my walls without a fuss.
Kels S.
Richfield , MN
I worked for a jewelry artist for a few years, and the ONE AND ONLY THING that kept our white display items well...white, was these amazing magical erasers. Completely safe for the delicate displays: even used them on blue metallic ones and these didn't harm the color at all. I even used them to take a little tarnish off of some of the jewelry for photo shoots.: IT WAS COMPLETELY SAFE TO USE THEM ON THE PRECIOUS GEMS, TOO! These things were my ultimate go-to, so you know they're gentle and effective.. My one and only complaint is how crumbly they get on their last legs, but it's worth it. Check out the war veteran jewelry artist I worked for at www.tarahutchjewelry.com to see!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this product really work?