BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Have you used this before?10 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant s...7 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean cer...9 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original

Start your review of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
wv
I have battled a member of family about the mr clean magic eraser for a while now. I absolutely love thos product. I have young grand babies and they make many messes on my walls and doors. Mr cleanagic eraser always cleans the dirty spots everytime. I higjly recommend thos product. It even cleans the spots off my smooth top stove.
Zion, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the greatest inventions Mr.Clean came out with! Tough stain that you can not get out..Mr.Clean  will clean it. This sponge once you dampen can clean the toughest stain you have stain on the wall, soap scum on shower door ring around the tub grab a sponge and watch it disappear.
miamisburg
These things seriously are magic- I’m a daycare teacher and as you can imagine I deal with paint, crayon and who knows what else on the walls and tables. These wipe it up with no effort at all!! Thank you magic eraser for saving me many times.
Hoover
Purchased at: Walmart
They work great for marks on walls. I also use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Multi-Surface Cleaner, Original, 4 Count to clean rubber surfaces on shoes. I just wish they would fall apart in little pieces so quickly.
Roswell, GA
Whoever put these things together is a freaking genius! I have seriously been using magic erasers since 2005. When my kids were little, they had a plastic tent that was placed against the wall. Somehow the blue ink of the tent rubbed off on my white wall. I used everything to try to get it off. These little babies were the only things that worked. No scrubbing either! I just rubbed it on the wall and poof paint was gone like magic! They have been a staple in my home ever since!
Cambridge
I love these they are amazing if your a mom with young children my two-year-old daughter decided to seeing artist one day and touch markers paint and pencil and made a big old mural all over one of our walls and I thought for sure I had to repaint it but I tried my mr. Clean eraser and it erased everything without taking off any paint from walls. I love them there amazing.
madisonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to clean the ditches , wipe off marks from the wall , use to
clean around the home not heavy duty material made , reaps easy push to
hard or on cutting devices knives blender blades ,
use to wipe off cutting boards , also soaps up water wipe down counter tops .
would recommend if needed !
cheap material made
reaps easy

does clean and wipes for ditches cleaning around the home cleaning up messes spills  and dirty walls !

Texas
This super small sponge really packs a punch and makes cleaning stains easy. One of the best parts of this prpduct is the lack of chemical smell and the convenient size and the ability to get to hard to reach places. I haven't met a stain that the Magic Eraser couldn't get out!
Yardley, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I bought it to take of markers stain on my walls, it worked pretty good but took of some paint color as well. I gave it 4 stars because it worked so good on my doors and in removing the grease from handles and stuff. I think it is a bit expensive though.
Coon Rapids, MN
Works well for most stains. Trying to make a dorm room look like new is hard when the walls stain from everything but the magic eraser helped a ton with that and made the dorm room look better then when I had moved in!
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
Can it be used on walls?
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Los Banos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this product really work?
Springfield, IL
What do you use these for at your house

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email