BY MR. CLEAN #1 in Surface Care

Brighten up your home by helping to renew its surfaces. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original will help your walls, baseboards, floors, switch plates, blinds and more look like new again by easily removing scuff marks and dirt.  To discover the cleaning possibilities, simply take a swipe.  Its water-activated micro-scrubbers reach into the surface grooves, lifting away built up grease and soap scum. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original is so powerful that each swipe removes more grime than the leading all-purpose spray cleaner, and it has no harsh chemicals. Before long, you’ll be back to the things you love best in a brighter, cleaner space. Powerful Multi Purpose Cleaning with Water Alone. Household cleaning pads.

• Did you know that Magic Erasers work great on deodorant stains? J...6 Answers
  • Did you know that Magic Eraser could be used to clean certain sne...8 Answers
  • Interesting!! Can someone tell me if it's work!4 Answers
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original
  • "Mr Clean Magic Erasers get a lot of stuff clean, that other cleaning items couldn't, however they do fall apart rather quickly, so you go through a lot of them if you have a big item to clean such as the fridge, or stove." in 10 reviews
  • "We love doing crafts and clean up is so much easier, picks up all the paint and glitter left behind." in 7 reviews
  • "These clean pretty much anything you can imagine; scuff marks on walls and floors, gunk off the baseboard molding, refrigerators, oven, sinks." in 7 reviews
  • "I use them toeasily remove soap scum from shower walls and tub, tooth paste fromt he sink, on the inside glass of my oven door." in 7 reviews
  • "( except stainless steal , learnt that the hard way on my brand new fridge ) but I use this for everything I clean...Rocks on the bath tubs and showers which everyone hates cleaning !!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Now, I find it impossible to clean without these. Many stains that would require scrubbing come off in a few swipes. The best thing is, it doesn't have any smelly chemicals! I spilled red Jell-O on my white countertop. I didn't see one spot and it stayed there for a week...and it STILL came off with no effort. There are very few stains that it won't remove and it does this with no additional cleaning products. It is also non abrasive. The only thing is that the sponge dissolves as you use it. With heavy use you may go through a lot of them BUT in the long run you will save time and use less cleaning supples...But be warned, Magic Erasers are addicting...Once you clean one thing, you will want to clean EVERYTHING!
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't believe it until I tried it myself. These really do work. You can purchase them for fairly cheap at the dollar store (at least in my area you can). One eraser lasted me at least a month and I used it for some serious scrubbing. It has taken crayon and marker off of my walls - just watch out because you might have to retouch your paint it'll lighten the paint a tiny bit. They're inexpensive considering what it is able to achieve. I have used them to get gunk off of my counter that wouldn't come off, used it on hair dye stains, etc. I'm not sure what it doesn't work on. These are an essential in my household. One of the greatest inventions ever.
Carrie A.
Millington, TN
I was formerly a school bus driver. Unfortunately, you don't get to pick
you bus or what condition it's in...(thanks previous driver!) So every year I would
come into the bus lot with a bucket of hot water and two magic erase sponges and clean all the
oil and grim off the interior walls of the bus. (some buses have engines next to the driver's
compartment and the dirt from the engine sticks to the roof).

It cuts through it like a hot knife through butter, I use two because the bus is 45ft long,
the roof is obviously made of metal and screws so sometimes it takes two.
But it works like a charm and my bus is back to it's once original status.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
These will remove crayon from the wall. They are even good for cleaning up your shoes and tennis shoes. .

You just wet them and squeeze out the excess water and gently rub. Just remember if you use too much pressure they may scratch or dull the surface of some finishes. They are not recommended on surfaces that are polished, glossy, with a brushed on satin finish or dark colors.

They are a good product but not the magic answer to all of your cleaning needs. When in doubt just clean a small area to make that you will not damage the surface. This is a good product and we recommend it to you. I wish I could give them 4.5 starts!
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
The Extra Power Mr.Clean sponges are amazing! It's definitely worth the extra pennies to "upgrade" from their original sponge; since they last so much longer. I do all the purchasing for a house cleaning company and these are must haves for our girls! They make cleaning nasty built up soap scum a sinch!! You can really FEEL the sponge working! My only warning is to read the label and make sure you don't use it on certain surfaces. We've also found that they will overtime take the shine of of granite/marble countertops so use with caution. Overall, and excellent time saver and a necessity to your cleaing tool box!
Melanie H.
Hubbard, OH
This is a cleaning product that has totally been a lifesaver to me! Having pets and children in my home, I am always finding scuff marks, crayon marks on walls and all sorts of things that normally would be hard to scrub away That disappear with ease using a magic eraser. My son once drew on my kitchen cupboards with black marker and the magic eraser took it away effortlessly. I color my hair in the bathroom and I don't have to worry about it spilling on my counters because this product cleans that as well. I use it all over my house.
Rina C.
Alamo, TX
The magic eraser is amazing!! I always have a pack handy in the apartment for when I go full cleaning mode! It really gets the job done! We have white doors and after a few weeks, from your hands being dirty or someone else's, the dirt stain starts to build up. I just have to wet the white eraser and start cleaning! It whitens the door, the door frame, shines up my door knob; I even use it to wipe & disinfect the sink and shower! It takes away the soap scum and water stains! I recommend this for every cleaner!
Ashley N.
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are a must to have in your home! I use them for all types of cleaning. One of my favorite things about this product is that you can cut them down to smaller sizes depending on what you are cleaning. They work great for stubborn marks on furniture, walls, toys and the list goes on. You can find them at most major retailers. They are a little more expensive than generic brands but I feel they last longer than others do. Definitely worth the price and I tell everyone about them!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are awesome! I bought the ones that also have dawn dish soap mr clean magic eraser included. These are awesome to have! I have a light colored grout on my kitchen counters that had started getting dark. I used these and my grout looks new again! These do come apart very easily though. I wish they were more heavy duty. They shouldn't come apart simply from wiping the sink and countertops down. I am afraid to use on my walls though cuz I worry about it removing or changing the color of paint.
Loretta T.
Rossville, GA
Mr. Clean magic sponges are awesome on almost everything!! My favorite place to use them are the bathrooms! Soap scum is a pain to get off of your tub,but with these sponges,I don't have to scrub as hard. I also use them for scuff marks on my tennis shoes. Plus I clean my base boards with them. My husband bought a new set of motorcycle tires and they had writing on the side of them with what looked like crayons. He didn't like it,so I tried the magic sponge and it took it off! He was happy!!
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite 'unusual' way to use the Magic Eraser?
. ..
Can it be used on walls?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What have you cleaned with these erasers that you couldn't believe did the job so well?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Does this product really work?
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
What do you use these for at your house