BY MR CLEAN #5 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber Cleaning Pads: Erases greasy and sticky messes and baked-on stains Cleans stovetops, microwaves, countertops, backsplashes and much more Dual-sided for tough stains and everyday cleaning Contoured for easy grip Contains 4 pads Orange scent

• What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?21 Answers
  • Are these just as good as generic?12 Answers
  • What are these used for, as in what makes them different ...1 Answers
  • "I am convinced they will clea, and get rid of anything! " in 1 review
  • "I find they fall apart too easy and don't work that well So I don't buy them very often" in 1 review
  • "love this product it really gets the job done !" in 1 review
Alicia L.
Henderson, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Magic Erasers!!  Our water is messed up right now so it is discoloring my sink.  It just takes a quick scrub with one of these to bring it back to white!  I love the ones that have Dawn in them for washing my Instant Pot when it gets imprinted with something that I have made.  Brings it right back to shiny again!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I have just built a new living unit on an acreage. We have well water and it is full of iron. My brand new bath tub and shower was turning yellow from the water. Everything I used to try and clean it with did not work. Today I thought about the Mr Clean Magic Eraser that I have under my kitchen sink and thought I would try it. Well, I have never been more impressed with a cleaning item as I am with your Magic Eraser. In about three minutes, I had all the iron built up on my new tub and shower wiped off and it looks like new! I will tell everyone I know about this discovery. The best cleaning product I have ever used! Thank you so very much for this item. I have regained my one day off to spend with family, not scrubbing a bath tub. Amazing!
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Great kitchen cleaner! Has no problems cleaning up tough stains on my stove from my cooking messes. Doesn’t leave a greasy film behind so you don’t have to do twice the work which is a major plus for me.
Valerie M.
These things are great for so many areas! I have used them for removing stains and marks off the walls, cabinets, countertops, cleaning the shower, grout between tiles on the floor, and the stovetop (gently). They get EVERYTHING off, including stuff that other cleansers and sponges don't. For the price, it always worth it to have a pack of these around.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are good for light cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms. However I wouldn't recommend if you intend on really fine cleaning an area that hasn't been cleaned in a while. Or if you are using this to get a stain out or trying to at least. I wouldn't, it tares up easily and you end up with little white pieces everywhere.
A B.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so amazing, it really is a magic eraser. Cleans so well and so fast, makes cleaning so easy! Gets every toughest residue off. I use them a lot for several different things, from kitchen to appliances (stove) use them in the showers and bath tubs and etc. it’s inexpensive and I highly recommend!
robin k.
Loveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite thing to clean with, if you have residue or permanent marker. it will come off with this, i would definitely recommend this to anyone. definitely will keep buying it Also
Carissa P.
Groton, CT
Purchased at: Target
I don’t know why or what magic this little sponge contains but I always have extra packs of these in my house. Marks on the wall? Magic eraser. Cleaning the bathroom? Magic eraser. Cleaning a stove? Magic eraser. They work so well on everything.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you don’t have a magic eraser and have kids or dogs, then you have to get this next time you go to the store. It’s super affordable and definitely does what it says it will. It gets everything off the walls and cabinets!
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would recommend these for small-to-medium cleaning jobs that have very tough stains. I've cleaned wall stains and school desks (!) and they cut through the stains like magic. Less pressure works better than more pressure, and if you have a large cleaning job, you will need several of these, as they will disintegrate as you use them. Read all of the reviews on Amazon, and you'll get a good sense of the kinds of things that can be cleaned. I love them.

Here is the info from the package.
Great for: textured shower floors and tubs
baked-on grease, microwaves, and floor tile grout
light switches and ceramic tile
plastic patio furniture and children's play sets
alloy car wheels, vinyl window sill/frames and much more

WARNING:
Not recommended for the following - high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, or stainless steel. If using for dishwashing, rinse glasses thoroughly. Do not use with chlorine bleach, on vehicle body, or post-factory tinted glass. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?
Sherry R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these just as good as generic?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Is Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser worth it compared to a normal sponge?
Teresa G.
Is this like a regular sponge or is it really magic?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Have you guys tried one on stubborn soap scum in the bathroom?