BY MR CLEAN #7 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber Cleaning Pads: Erases greasy and sticky messes and baked-on stains Cleans stovetops, microwaves, countertops, backsplashes and much more Dual-sided for tough stains and everyday cleaning Contoured for easy grip Contains 4 pads Orange scent

• What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?20 Answers
  • Are these just as good as generic?12 Answers
  • What are these used for, as in what makes them different than the r...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "love this product it really gets the job done !" in 1 review
  • "I am convinced they will clea, and get rid of anything! " in 1 review
  • "I find they fall apart too easy and don't work that well So I don't buy them very often" in 1 review
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I would recommend these for small-to-medium cleaning jobs that have very tough stains. I've cleaned wall stains and school desks (!) and they cut through the stains like magic. Less pressure works better than more pressure, and if you have a large cleaning job, you will need several of these, as they will disintegrate as you use them. Read all of the reviews on Amazon, and you'll get a good sense of the kinds of things that can be cleaned. I love them.

Here is the info from the package.
Great for: textured shower floors and tubs
baked-on grease, microwaves, and floor tile grout
light switches and ceramic tile
plastic patio furniture and children's play sets
alloy car wheels, vinyl window sill/frames and much more

WARNING:
Not recommended for the following - high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, or stainless steel. If using for dishwashing, rinse glasses thoroughly. Do not use with chlorine bleach, on vehicle body, or post-factory tinted glass. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
These are great. It's like a beauty blender for your house. They work best damp, as they're instructed to be used. When I moved recently, I didn't realize how many marks were on my walls until my stuff was out. I panicked. Once I picked these up, almost everything was cleaned up. Grease stains, makeup stains, anything. They lose a star for me because when met with a smooth surface like the shower or a smooth tile floor, they became much less effective. Overall, worth the money and the hype.
Kyrsa W.
Kyrsa W.
Dover, DE
I cannot get behind the insane hype of these erasers. Let me say this, they work...twice.
They really will remove some hard to get off stains but then they get immediately dingy and bent out of shape and stay smashed from the pads of your fingers and I just find that so annoying that I'd rather go at a stain with bleach and a towel.
I don't think I'm really rough on them or anything. So if you need to use one just a few times, it will get the job done, but the longevity isn't there.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Cleans everything! From the soap scum around the tub to red wine stains on the tile countertops. I use it to freshen up the trim on the doorways from grubby kids handprints. It takes crayons off the walls without taking the paint with it and my personal favorite, I use it on the white rubber of the kids sneakers to stretch them an extra month or two. It got the white rubber toes of my daughter's converse looking brand new again!
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
I buy these all the time at the dollar store and they are a must in my home! I have 5 little ones so crayon markings, smudges, scratches, you name it and it's gone. I used to rip my hair out over drawings on the wall now I just chuckle and rub it right on off. You need to wet it just a little before you use it. They wear down quicker the tougher the job as well as the more water you add. Very affordable and definitely effective.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
These works so good specially when you spill grease or something like that all you have to do is get it one time like over and you don't have any problems with it comes right off the walls off everything I have never had such a better product in my life if I had to pick one thing to clean up messes this with you yet he's got to try it's the best thing ever specially if you have kids I don't have kids
Josymir R.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
I REALLY don't get the results shown on commercials or detailed in others' reviews. It's something you can certainly use and dispose of when done using it but it's nothing miraculous. I bought & have used this with the false hope that it would work as everyone says. And I don't ever have a crazy mess as I live alone, so it's not like I'm giving the product a major project to work on.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Wichita, KS
I loved these things so much! I accidentally dropped a permanent marker on a tile floor and it tool the permanent marker right off! it's also just good for cleaning the ickies off if your stove or oven, and everyone knows that's never a fun task if it's caked on there! I'd recommend these to anyone with a kitchen! (Yes, that means you too!)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
The magic erasers are heaven sent! I use these in every possible room from the tub when I clean it to the counter top when there is a drip of leftover freeze pop that has temporarily color stained the counter. I use them on the floor, the sink, even the fans when I clean them....they work on everything and are extremely durable.
Amalia V.
Amalia V.
My favorite cleaning product, ever. Gets off any stain with minimal effort, including the huge scuff marks left by previous renters on the walls of my new apartment. I use them weekly on my shower to keep the grout clean, and it's the most effective way I've kept mildew at bay. Highly recommend, if you've never tried one!
Erie, PA
What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Are these just as good as generic?
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Is this like a regular sponge or is it really magic?
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Is Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser worth it compared to a normal sponge?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Have you guys tried one on stubborn soap scum in the bathroom?