BY MR CLEAN #5 in Surface Care

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen Scrubber Cleaning Pads: Erases greasy and sticky messes and baked-on stains Cleans stovetops, microwaves, countertops, backsplashes and much more Dual-sided for tough stains and everyday cleaning Contoured for easy grip Contains 4 pads Orange scent

• What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?21 Answers
  • Are these just as good as generic?12 Answers
  • What are these used for, as in what makes them different than the...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I am convinced they will clea, and get rid of anything! " in 1 review
  • "love this product it really gets the job done !" in 1 review
  • "I find they fall apart too easy and don't work that well So I don't buy them very often" in 1 review
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so amazing, it really is a magic eraser. Cleans so well and so fast, makes cleaning so easy! Gets every toughest residue off. I use them a lot for several different things, from kitchen to appliances (stove) use them in the showers and bath tubs and etc. it’s inexpensive and I highly recommend!
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you don’t have a magic eraser and have kids or dogs, then you have to get this next time you go to the store. It’s super affordable and definitely does what it says it will. It gets everything off the walls and cabinets!
Valerie M.
These things are great for so many areas! I have used them for removing stains and marks off the walls, cabinets, countertops, cleaning the shower, grout between tiles on the floor, and the stovetop (gently). They get EVERYTHING off, including stuff that other cleansers and sponges don't. For the price, it always worth it to have a pack of these around.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are good for light cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms. However I wouldn't recommend if you intend on really fine cleaning an area that hasn't been cleaned in a while. Or if you are using this to get a stain out or trying to at least. I wouldn't, it tares up easily and you end up with little white pieces everywhere.
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product! I use them for everything: to deep clean sinks and tubs, scuffs on the wall and even to clean my pool liner! I also cut mine in 1/2 to last longer! I love that these store well after use (unlike Brillo pads).
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would recommend these for small-to-medium cleaning jobs that have very tough stains. I've cleaned wall stains and school desks (!) and they cut through the stains like magic. Less pressure works better than more pressure, and if you have a large cleaning job, you will need several of these, as they will disintegrate as you use them. Read all of the reviews on Amazon, and you'll get a good sense of the kinds of things that can be cleaned. I love them.

Here is the info from the package.
Great for: textured shower floors and tubs
baked-on grease, microwaves, and floor tile grout
light switches and ceramic tile
plastic patio furniture and children's play sets
alloy car wheels, vinyl window sill/frames and much more

Not recommended for the following - high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, or stainless steel. If using for dishwashing, rinse glasses thoroughly. Do not use with chlorine bleach, on vehicle body, or post-factory tinted glass. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
Magic erasers really are magic. you can use it on any surface strong enough to handle the texture of the product. it will pick up the surface of paint and similar surfaces, however isn't that the point?i love to use these on my shoes. the scuffs come right up! keep your heels looking fresh. they are also great for tougher jobs. i have used them on the tub, paint on the floor.
Kashifa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay this is a little magic sponge. Like this has to be illegal or something because my gosh it actually works. Even the most stubborn stains come off so quickly and easily. I love this!!! I use it everywhere around the house. Even in my car! It's great. Will continue to buy these
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Magic Erasers are so great, they even sell them at my local Dollar Tree. I used to have some mold on our Bathroom ceiling and it took away the mold spots. These are good on all surfaces including sinks, showers, toilets and floors and ceilings. I really love using the Magic Eraser.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This stuff is literally the best. I can clean them on any surface and they can wipe away even the toughest stains. Use these on the walls a lot and do the trick. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa R.
Erie, PA
What are some things you have used Mr. Clean Earse Bar for?
Sherry R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these just as good as generic?
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Is Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser worth it compared to a normal sponge?
Teresa G.
Is this like a regular sponge or is it really magic?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Have you guys tried one on stubborn soap scum in the bathroom?